Monster X ( Hera final form changed)

( It's been a couple of weeks since the destruction of Destroyah and since  Godzilla's allies had finally gotten to meet Zena. Since then,  Mothra and the others have helped the Zillas keep Zena hidden from  Ghidorah and her daughter  Monter x. Little did they know that the two daughters of the two queens would meet on the field of battle. Sooner than they thought)

" Walks through a portal and ends up on Heir island). This island is bigger than the one that  Godzilla and the others use. The kids have this all to themselves." Said Arcee as she heard a loud thump as the ground shook and turns to see Mora and Rey. "  Look Rey, a kaiju-sized toy. I wonder who gave this to us. ( Goes to pick up Arcee only to stop after feeling a rock hit her hand and looks to see Jr). What was that for  Jr?" Said Mora. " She's not a toy you two. Did you even look at the emblem on her wings? That's a transformer,  a member of another race of nonhuman species that live on this earth." Sai Jr as she walked over to  Arcee and then picks her up. " Then why do you get to hold her and we don't?" Asked Rey. Because apparently,  I'm the only one that was listening to our mothers explain the group of species that live here. ( Looks at  Arcee). If you're looking for  Zena. She's down on the ocean floor. Not too far down. I'll send you to her." Said  Jr as she threw  Arcee into the ocean toward where  Zena could be found.

"( Sits on the ocean floor with her legs crisscrossed and her hands on her lap). This is very relaxing. Though I'd wish Jr would send me something to eat already, I'm hungry. ( Hears the ripple in the water and then opens her mouth wide while thinking). Finally,  what took her so long? Closes her mother around what had flown through the water and then swishes it around in her mouth). Interesting taste. ( Thinks for a second and spits out what she had caught in her mouth only to open her eyes and see Arcee). Remind me to pound Jr when I see her. Sorry about that Arcee. I guess Jr was trying to pull a prank on me and used you as the object." Said Zena. 

" Then we'll both have to pound her. Though if You don't mind me asking. How peculiar do I taste?" Said  Arcee with a smile while whipping the saliva off of her. " Very good actually. I'd almost swallowed you had I not felt your wings on my tongue or accidentally rubbed your leg with my tongue. Sorry for both of those." Said  Zena. "It's ok,  at least I know that if go out the way of getting eaten. It'll be the one I love and care about the most that will do it." Said Arcee with a smile as she and  Zena began to talk.

( Meanwhile over in  Las Angelis. Godzilla and the rest of her friends are currently in a battle against  Ghidorah, Orga, Megalon, and Three Gigan replicas)

( Orga)

"What's your game here  Ghidorah? This isn't your usual agenda

"What's your game here  Ghidorah? This isn't your usual agenda. Especially since those Gigans don't have her usual strategy-based fighting style. " Said Godzilla as she grappled with  Ghidorah. " If you must know  Godzilla. It's because I'm letting my daughter stretch her legs a bit while getting a feel for the planet that she will rule at my side." Said  Ghidorah. Too bad we're not the only queens here with a child. There's a third queen that's as strong as me. hse just doesn't have the luxury of an energy attack. " Said Godzilla. " That's some interesting info. I'll have to see this third queen for myself. Maybe she will join my army." Said  Ghidorah as Godzilla laughs. You wish,  she'd rather die than join you." aid  Godzilla as she kicked  Ghidroah away and then ran at her.