2

He has been in the bathroom for about half an hour

He has been in the bathroom for about half an hour. Trixie would be worried but this is a common reaction by her first timers. Either they come out and give her a go or they politely send her in her way, too intimidated to do anything else. She gets paid either way so it's no problem for her. She hears the door open and sees him peep his head out. He is very young, can't be more than nineteen, surely. When he finally finds the courage to step out of the bathroom he has only a towel on. His body is not defined and sculpted like most of her clients but she likes that, he has some half-done tattoos scattered around his body and his hair is long, frizzy and set in tiny plats - famous people are fucking weird. He is trying to grow a beard but it's still mostly just fluff - he has a sweet face and he looks a little immature like he finds it funny to down a keg or does shots while pumping his fist in the air. She does not like most of her clients but she finds she likes him. Just a little. Fame hasn't stolen his nievaty just yet. "So how do we do this?" he asks kneeling between her thighs, his towel still wrapped around his hips and the room lights dimmed low, very low.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"What?! No! I am twenty-one. I just came off a three-year relationship."

"You look younger."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one."

"Oh, well...how long have you been doing this?"

"Sex or prostitution?"

"Both and do you mind being called a prostitute?"

"I have sex for money. I am a prostitute. Four and three."

"Four and three?"

"Four years sex. Three years prostitution."

"Are you sure you are ok? You don't have to have sex with me, we can just talk if you like."

Trixie sits up and gives him a pointed look. It's all a lie, she is twenty-five and has been doing this since she was eighteen. But he is immature and would get freaked out by sleeping with an older woman so she will keep the illusion - that's what he is paying for, she will be anything he wants. "You are sweet. It will fade in time...fame does that. This is not Pretty Woman, I don't need you to save me. Sex, yes or no?" she says. Austin looks over her body and nods - he is just a man, he could never say no to her. "Ok, then," she says and removes his towel. Oh, he's pretty well hung - she was not expecting that. She rolls on the condom she had at the ready then smiles up at him, hoping it would give him some confidence, and lies down again. He crawls over her, his arms shaking a bit and he looks a little scared as he hovers over her. "You want me loud?" she asks looking up at him. "Loud? Less robotic maybe...natural would be nice," he says and gets a slight frown line between his brows. She forgets she can be a little too professional. So she smiles again and softens her face. "Sorry. I can get a little too professional at times. There are a lot of chance-takers when it comes to my first-timers. Are you sure you want me natural? Most of my clients leave that to their girlfriends, they want the porn fantasy from me. I can be anything you like," she says with a much more human vibe. "Or wives," Austin adds. "You did not read the contract did you?" she asks, can he even read? He looks and talks like he smokes a lot of weed. "Not really...sorry," he says softly like he is expecting her to shout at him. The guy must have gotten the 'We own you' speech from the music industry. It's usually the new ones. "No wives. It's a deal breaker," she says. He smiles. "That's very considerate of you," he says genuinely impressed with her. "Said no girlfriend ever," she counters and he lets out a soft laugh, he has relaxed a little. "Just natural, please," he whispers. She bites her lip then circles his neck with her arms and pulls him gently down to her, wrapping her legs around his waist when he settles on her.