5

Whitney rolls over in her bed and stretches then picks up her phone after she hears it vibrate

Hello Trixie
Please may I have a visit?
Austin.

Yes. An hour?
Where?
Any requests?

For only an hour
or in an hour?

In an hour.

Ok. Sweet.
At my house.

Any requests?

Can you bring me
Chocolate?

Trixie rolls her eyes. Austin does her head in and she's beginning to think he would never grow up. He has been her client for a few months now, she likes that he has not lost his playfulness but he has started to stand up for himself and his confidence has picked up so that is good. She phones the nursing home to check up on her grandfather as she does every day. He is bedridden now and never remembers her but they say he is ok today. She thinks his time is near. She visits him almost every day but will visit him tomorrow for the day.

She dresses and then heads out to Austin's house, stopping to get him chocolate on the way. Idiot. The security guard lets her in and then she parks near his door and walks up the front steps. The door opens as she gets to the front step and a smiling Austin steps out. "Oh...you tattooed your face," she says a little surprised. It looks good, strange, she thought she would hate it but she likes it. He is somehow able to carry it off. "You like?" he asks leaning in to let her inspect them. "Yes. I did not think I would but I do, " she says then holds up the chocolate. "Yay! Chocolate. Thank you, I didn't know I could request you to bring stuff," he says taking the chocolate. "You can't. By requests I mean do you want me prepared for anel, waxed, dressed in lace or something along those lines," she answers. "Ok...well, next time," he says will a mouth full of chocolate as he pulls her in for a hug. She likes his hugs he always puts everything he has into them and they make her feel good.

"Come on," he says turning and walking into the house. She follows him and looks around. Not much has changed although he no longer leaves empty takeaways lying around the kitchen, but that's about it. His bedroom is better, and much cleaner and the bedsheets are always new for her. He closes the bedroom door and hands her his safe key and a thick white envelope. "You should have a bank account that I can deposit money into. It's not safe to walk around with so much cash," he says wiping his hands and mouth on his shirt - he is covered in chocolate. "No paper trail back to you, remember," she says putting her bag down and then starting to undress. He laughs and then pulls off his clothing too.

"How do you want me?"

"Bed. Hands and knees please," he mumbles fussing with his clothes. "I fired my lawyer, by the way, got a better one. Put my manager on a warning," he says rolling a condom on. "That's good. Taking control. I like it," she says kneeling on the bed and then bending over with her ass in the air. "Fuck, I don't ever think I will ever get used to looking at you, Trixie, you are fucking beautiful," he says from behind her. "Thank you, I try," she says peeping behind her. He grins and then climbs on the bed. She feels him penetrate her with his fingers and then rub her G-spot till she is wet. He feels good and has always been considerate about making sure she is ready for him. She whines when he pulls them out and then whimpers. He likes his girls needy so she gives him needy. "Relax baby, I got you," he says softly stroking her ass as he aligns himself.