13

Trixie does not see Austin for a long time, over three months, and when she does her heart drops

Trixie does not see Austin for a long time, over three months, and when she does her heart drops. She does not recognize him. His hair is shaved and fresh tattoos cap his head. His clothes are leather and spiked and his smile is fake. He chain smokes too and talks as if he is a robot - it's business all the way. When she looks into his eyes as he stands smoking at his front door her heart beats a little faster - she can still see the old Austin, it's faint, but he is still in there somewhere.

"Hello, Trixie. How are you?"

"I am fine. Thank you."

"I know I booked you for the weekend but I need to leave on Sunday morning. I will still pay you for the full weekend of course and you can stay here till Sunday evening if you like."

Yes, he sounds as robotic as he did on the phone. "That's fine. I will leave when you do," she says. "Alright," he says then surprises her when he pulls her into a hug. She was almost expecting a handshake. "Come," he says taking her hand and leading her through the house. Not much has changed and she is not sure if that's a good or bad thing. "Here," he says handing her a thick envelope then excuses himself when his phone rings. She is not sure what to do so she gets undressed and slips into bed. After an hour he is still not back so she lies down and turns on the TV. She watches a documentary on polar bears and when he is still not back she puts on something else but finds her eyes get heavy and she falls asleep.
She wakes to him slipping in behind her and when she tries to turn to give him what he is paying her for he stops her. "Shh, baby, just sleep," he whispers nuzzling into her neck.

She wakes the next morning still tangled in his arms and she turns slowly, looking at his sleeping face. He has tarnished his face with his tattoos, but he is still handsome. She wants to cry as she runs her hand softly over his shaven head, if she had a choice in the matter she would have begged him to keep his soft brown curls. But, she has no say over his life. She rests her hand on his cheek and leans in kissing his lips softly then pulls back and watches his eyes flutter open.

Her chest wants to burst when he looks back at her then smiles, that sweet Austin finally appearing. "Hi...I missed you," she whispers. "Hey, baby," he whispers back then leans in kissing her as he lifts up, resting on his elbow and pushing her onto her back. His hand roams her body, kneading her breasts softly then moving slowly down between her thighs. She opens her legs as he slides his hands up and down her thigh, squeezing her soft flesh at the top of her thigh gently before he slides it slowly down her inner thigh again as he continues to kiss her. The movement is simple but effective and she whimpers into his mouth. He takes his time but eventually moves his hand over to her vagina, stroking over her labia until her body tingles and she tries to deepen the kiss but he pulls back and looks down at her with a closed-lipped smile and shakes his head. "You are playing," she breathes out as he continues to stroke her labia. He grins and chuckles with a nod then leans down again and continues to kiss her softly. He has not even inserted his finger into her and already he has her coming undone. She whines at the back of her throat as he continues - slowly and gently. He dips his finger into the top of her vagina rubbing small circles on her clitoris with the pad of his finger. He is achingly slow and Trixie feels like she might just die.