Can i put the rest?

!! major  smut warning !!

Katsukis POV:

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. I hate the sun. I look over to see Deku sprawled out in the nest. I get up and stretch out my body a couple of pops could be heard.  I walked over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. / todays going to be a long day./ I thought to myself while getting dressed. I walk over to deku and shake him awake. He yawns then smiles at me giving me a little 'morning' " go brush your teeth and get ready I'll make breakfast." He nodded and did what he was told so I walked to the kitchen to see what I could possibly make. / I need to go hunting/

I sighed and found some more eggs and bacon left over so I grab them putting the bacon in a pan to cook while I break an egg into another pan. Keeping and eye on both of them I grab two pieces of bread and toast them. I flip the bacon and flip the egg so they get cooked evenly. I grab a plate setting the toast on there. I grabbed the pan with the egg in it and slid it onto one of the toast then  I grabbed the bacon breaking it in half and placing them on top of the egg. I put the other piece of toast on top of that to make a breakfast sandwich. I did the same thing for me. Bye the time I was done deku walked into the kitchen. He was wearing a black crop top with a skull in the middle of it. With a pair of black ripped jeans and red shoes .

He looked beautiful I couldn't help but stare at my new boyfriend. " does it look bad?" He said looking down at his clothes.

" no it looks good especially on you"
I said walking over and giving him a little peck on the lip he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck  so I put my hands on his hips.  He got on his tippy toes and kissed me again. I kissed back leaning down so he can get off his toes. I liked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He denied me so I reached down to his ass and give it a squeeze. He gasped and I took the chance to slid my tongue in. I made sure to feel ever inch of his mouth. He tapped on my chest so i backed away from the kiss a string of saliva connecting us. He took a couple of breaths before going in for another kiss.I picked him up and date him on the counter with me in between his legs. Our heated make out session continued. He started to grind himself onto me. I break the kiss and start kissing his neck sucking and biting ever now and then. I bite down on a specific spot causing him to let out a high pitched moan. I started to suck and nibble on the same spot.getting sweet moan in return. He thread his fingers into my hair gently pulling on it.

" kacchan more~" he begged i hummed and picked him again. And walked to our room. Laying him down in his nest. I went back to attacking his neck. I slid my hands up his shirt. I start to play with his nipples while leaving hickeys and love bites. I stop and sit up he looks up at me a whimpers a little. " kacchan~ don't. Dont stop~" deku wines i kiss him quickly then take off his shirt. With out a second to wait I start to leave more hickeys and love bites I make my way down his stomach leaving light kiss I get down to waist band. I unbutton his pants and pulled the zipper down with my teeth marking sure to keep an eye on deku. I slid his wants down only to be greeted with a black lace thong. / good he's hot./ I said I moved a little so I could get his pants and thong off .

" deku. Do you. Do you want to go all the way?" I asked moving up to his face. He was a blushing mess he hesitantly nodded " deku are you sure?" He nodded again. I smiled. I leaned down and kissed him slowly. It was a sweet and pleasant I kept it slow as I ran my hand down his body. I get to his hips and rub small circles with my thumb. He rams his hands through my hair again. I continued going down his body till I got to his tight ring of muscles. I could already feel slick sliding drown my fingers I slowly push in my middle finger in and i, instantly felt him tense so I moved back to look at him