I'm your Venus, I'm your fire - Pure Desire

Banner image is an Art Commission by cywhiskerss on IG. Warning: Chapter contains light sexual themes and descriptions of sexual acts

The days go by as the two of them bask in each other's presence lovingly every few weeks and since their time was generally limited to a few days, they spent their time with each other preciously, as though every moment might be their last.

Soon, their intimacy evolves from dry humping and breast fondling to biting skin, tit sucking, blowjobs and even light penetration. Violet especially loved it whenever Henry fingered her with his large, calloused fingers that worked so deftly on his creations.

As he slides his fingers into her clitoris one evening, Violet pushes the older man's bearded face closer to her right breast and he automatically surrounds her nipple with his entire mouth, teasing it slowly first with his tongue before sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh Henry, Yes... Take it Honey bear! You ugh really love my big tits, don't you?"

Henry playfully winks, his mouth leaving her nipple with a wet 'pop' noise, and bites down on a portion of her tit flesh.

Honey bear was an affectionate pet name Violet had come up with for Henry. She'd done the same with her ex-husband and ex-boyfriends and thus Henry receiving one himself was an inevitability.

"So, ughn do you have a nickname for me yet?" She nibbles his ear playfully.

"Not yet but I'll think of something Vi".

By 1am, both of them are covered from torso to toe in hickeys and panting as if they'd run a marathon.

Violet and Henry in bed

Violet and Henry in bed. Art by @imm0tusartss on IG.

"That was...more intense than I expected..." Henry breathes as Violet plants an affectionate kiss on his cheek, "I don't grunt like a wild boar when I'm aroused do I? Cause I feel like I do and that makes me nervous..."

"Don't tell me you were thinking of your insecurities while we fucked?" She huffed.

"I tried not to..." Henry sheepishly admits, "But sometimes my mind drifts off when I don't want it to. Especially in the middle of sex".

"Well...to answer your question...yes: You sound like an untamed, ferocious beast when you grunt but honestly, it's very attractive to me." She runs a hand over his hairy chest, "Please, do it again and again, as much as you want. Let yourself go Henry...Think less and give in more to the pleasure".

Gradually, Henry is finally eased into having sex with her for the first time (after 20 rounds of sex over many months of course) but when it happens, Violet notices Henry still refuses to fully surrender to his lust. There's something more methodical instead of passionate about the way he carefully thrusts in and out of her as his cock was much girthier than William's and she could feel that he was worried that one wrong move could hurt her from the way he talked.