Chapter 8: A Desire for a Legacy

WARNING: SPICY CHAPTER. Also I'm back as I was going through a lot of stress. Sorry.

+===+

Henry was surrounded by darkness but around him was a soft cushion?

'Huh? Where am I? It's so dark but... everything is so soft. I wanna live here forever...'

A loud, sultry feminine cough alerts him.

"Ummm, are you ok? Did you pass out or...are you some pervert?"

Henry gasps and sits upright, staring down at the gorgeous woman beneath him lying on the floor.

He recalled that he was rounding a corridor when he'd crashed into a woman and fallen down with them... face first into her breasts.

"Ah I'm so sorry ma'am," Henry backs away but does a double take upon seeing her face, "A — it's You?"

"Me?" The redhead gestured to herself as she re-adjusted her cleavage to fit her v-line top.

"Umm...Miss Vane. I saw you on stage one night at Jrs..." He blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Ah one of my adoring fans, Just call me Violet".

Henry attempts to help her to stand upright but before he can even try, she gets up on her own, dusting off the ends of her sleeves.

"So what-What are you doing at the Diner?" he questions.

"Oh I'm meeting my boyfriend for another date tonight. Do you know where he is?"

"Boyfriend?"

"William Afton? I think he runs this place".

"As do I." Henry felt a little offended, "I'm Henry, Henry Emily. Think of us as joint partners".

He extended her hand to her warmly. She laughed at him.

"Emily? What kind of last name is that?"

"Hahah yeah, I don't know either...My parents think it was a misspelling of our original last name from our ancestors or whatever but we just stuck with it..."

Violet blinked at him twice with her thick mascara eyelashes before suddenly changing the topic, "So where's William?"

"He should be out soon. Just locking up the diner you know..." Henry shuffles his legs, "Do you...really not remember me? I was with him that night..."

"No. Sorry".

A set of footsteps suddenly make themselves known, echoing through the empty corridor.

"Violet, so good to see you again Bunny!"

The two of them turn around to see William striding towards them from behind.

"Sorry I'm Late Bunny." He gives her a swift kiss on the lips, "Hopefully we won't be too late for our dinner at the Swan Lake".

The Swan Lake was another restaurant that opened recently. It was a fancy place with crystal chandeliers and 100 dollar meals. A place that Henry could barely afford to eat daily or even monthly at his previous job but hopefully, if this business took off, he could afford more luxurious things more often like William did.

Henry felt awkward standing there and would have left if William hadn't suddenly addressed him too. "Oh, you've met Henry I see...He's a real good pal of mine. See ya Henry".