A Party at the beach

As there was to be a party on the beach in the evening, Luke and Carlotta don't eat very much in the evening and soon leave for the beach. Either way, they are going back home in a few days, with a short stopover in Ireland.
When they arrive at the beach, they are immediately met by some other young people and taken to the campfire. Luke leaves Carlotta alone for a moment while he gets some drinks. When he returns with two cocktails in his hand, Carlotta doesn't really feel like going to the party any more because she has seen Vera. But for Luke's sake she stays a little longer and sips the cocktail too.
After her glass is drunk, Luke gets a few other drinks, among other things to play drinking games. Carlotta still hasn't forgotten Vera and drinks a few more glasses of harder stuff than what she's used to. But she doesn't let on and continues to play the drinking games. Even when she is already swaying slightly and holding her head to be able to think clearly, she continues to drink. Only when she vomits does she say goodbye and tells Luke that he is welcome to stay, but that she is going to bed before she doesn't know anything the next day.
Luke kisses her goodbye and takes her to the street. He waves after her and a short time later goes back to the beach, where Vera is just waiting for him. "Hey Luke, since when do you go home before half past twelve?" she asks him. "Please stay out of it Vera. Carlotta likes to drink sometimes, but she has never drunk so much hard stuff. She's already going to bed, we want to pack up tomorrow and go home." Vera grins. If Carlotta is no longer here, she can use the whole night and make Luke her own. She leads him
back to the campfire and fills him completely. When he's as drunk as a skunk, she takes him home to bed in the guest room. There she starts kissing him and stroking him in a few places. But unlike Carlotta, who sleeps it off just two rooms away, Vera needs half an hour to get Luke aroused. But then things get very round.
When Carlotta wakes up the next morning and goes to the toilet, she is surprised that Luke is not lying next to her. A quick look in the guest room is enough for Carlotta to see that he is lying there. But she needs another to see that someone is lying there next to him. Naked! Tears of rage run down her cheeks and she slams the door.
When Luke wakes up a few hours later, he goes straight to Carlotta's bedroom to see how she is. She pretends to be asleep, but as soon as he strokes her arm, she slaps him. "What's wrong, Carly?" Luke asks her in shock.