Part 2

OMG

OMG

OMG

To say I was freaking out was an understatement, I was more than that . I must of been squealing or something because before I knew it my mum was at my door. "Hey sweetie, everything alright ?" , "oh yeah I'm all good p, just umm excited about my job!" . "Ohhh, of course, we'll we're proud of you"

God I wanted to scream at her to scream I'm not doing that job! That's not the job I want to do! I could never do that , but I was going to have to , I mean I was meant to be in Maranello by Friday... and it was Wednesday. How the hell was I meant to tell them that I am not continuing the dream, I can't bear the disappointment of seeing the look on there face knowing there daughter had ruined there family legacy. My stomach was twisting in continuous knots, like my insides were being constantly chewed at. God these were some hell form of butterflies.

I needed to call my best friend.

"Avaaaaaa"

"Hey girl, what's up"

"Um, I'm going through a fucking crisis right now, that's what's up" , "okay calm down what's happened y/n"

"Well you know how I'm meant to be a lawyer, the next great l/n, well I got the job" , "omg girl that's amazing, how's that a crisis"

"Well that's bit the end, I also applied for another job, as a media manager at Ferrari and well I sort of got that job as well"

"WAIT, OUR DREAM JOB!?"

"Yeah, our dream job", "TELL ME YIU SAID YES"

"I did, with no hesitation, and that were my crisis begins"

"AHHH GIRL, SCREW YOUR PARENTS RIGHT NOW, YOU JUST GOT OUR DREAM JOB"

" I KNOW , I WORK FOR FERRARI"

"Listen, we are celebrating so soon but I'll let you deal with the disappoint of the parents first, just know I love you and I'm so proud of you no matter what okay?"

"Always bae, I love you Ava"

"Bye miss Ferrari"

"Bye miss McLaren"

"OMG LANDO, YOU MIGHT MEET LANDO"

"Okay fangirl, calm down" I laughed, "SERIOUSLY, LIKE SERIOUSLY ANHH"

"If I do, so will you"

"I really do love you", "I know"

That's how the call ended. That girl is my world anyway.

I decided to buy my plane tickets for Italy now because, we'll I would need to book them eventually and I had just been sent over all the details from Ferrari, I decided to book them for tomorrow, to give me some time to get used to it before meeting the drivers. That means telling my parents today.

"Y/N" my mum screamed at me from the door of my room.

"Umm, yeah mum"

"YOUR NOT TAKING YOUR JOB AT WAYNED SOLICITED!?", "ummm, how, how did you know.." I gulped, evidently shaking.

"I heard your little phone call with that Ava girl, you know she always was a bad influence, I know she's the one that's fine this distracting you from your dream"

"WHAT, AVA WOULD NEVER, AND MY DREAM JOB IS WORKING AT FERRARI, NOT A LAWYER"

"What do you mean that was always your dream job"

"No mum it wasn't , it was YOURS mum, YOURS AND DADS, NEVER MINE". "Don't raise your voice young lady" my dad appeared. "Don't call me that, I'm 23 I make my own decisions"

"NO YOU DONT, NIT WHILE YOUR UNDER MY ROOF"

"I DO DAD, I DO, DONT CONTROL ME"

"Fine if you want to make your own decisions, if your so grown up that you want to throw a2ay your dream job, get out, leave"

"What no, mum, please this is my home",

"Not anymore, this isn't a choice, YOU WILL GET OUT MY HOUSE IN THE NEXT HOUR"

"I...I..okay"

They left my room as I burst into tears, stuffing clothes into my suitcase .

I never actually thought they would kick me out.