Part 6

My flight was landing and the emotions inside me were having a fight for dominance. Who was going to win , the excitement, the nerves, the guilt or even the dread. Right now it was all a big mess of all of them, tangled up making me the emotional wreck I am right now. My thoughts took hold me of me as the plane began its descent. It was like a tennis match in my brain of the questions which got answered but the questions hurling more and more at the answers. Making them harder to answer with every one of them .

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed in Italy, thank you for travelling with us today" the pilot speaking pulled me out of my trance and snapped me back to reality. Reminding where I actually was, it's time for my dream. My dream.

I stood up and got my carry on bag before leaving the plane, thanking the flight attendant as I went down the stairs. As I was walking across to the bus I glanced around the space outside the airport where the planes had just landed and I saw a private jet. Someone fancy is here. It was nice, I have to admit and my mind drifted of again this time full of the images of what my life could be, the private jets, the races, the party's. Hah, your just a media manager love, not a WAG. I let my thoughts allow me to travel elsewhere as I walked my self to transport bus.

Charles pov

I've just landed in Maranello, so has another flight. I was trying to distract myself the whole flight. I hate flying I was thinking of all things, past, present and future. I also have to admit that I was thinking about...y/n a lot and it was strange but I didn't mind it. I'm so unsure of why I keep thinking of her , I mean I barely know her and to add to that we havn't even met. It must just be the excitement of someone new on the team , and young at that.

I shook my head hoping the motion would also shake away the thoughts, the weird captivating feeling she held on me. I have to admit that I am looking forward to meeting her, she seems so likeable and I just want to know someone like that.

"Charles, sir?"

Huh. Oh right the car. "Sorry I got distracted" I climbed into the car as the driver took me to the airport to collect my suitcase.

Y/n's pov

The bus pulled up to the airport as all of the passengers climbed off. I find it fascinating to look at the people around and the way their acting, like spotting who the tourists are, who could be returning home, or even here for work, like me. I was watching this one family, a mum a dad and a little girl, my guess was tourists and the little girl was so excited as she walked through the tunnel, jumping up and down, tugging her parents arms as they all laughed together. The parents looked like they really loved and cared for her. Was it really that hard to love me? God I'm a horrible person I'm watching this happy family and I can't help but feel resentful because of my parents. I probably needed to get away from my parents, this was going to be healthy . It wasn't your choice.

I was people watching the entire way through passport control and even bag pick up. I was so focused on my thoughts and was only pulled out when I heard a sudden flash of cameras and shouting from somewhere near me.

"Charles over here!"

"Charles please can you sign this for me ?"

"Charles I'm a huge fan, can I get a picture?"

Charles? People saying they're fans, a private jet and fancy car? It was Charles leclerc wasn't it?

"Charles" I spoke up not meaning to.

Charles PoV

Wait I knew that voice, that last Charles I heard. I try to see if I could hear it again over the clicks of cameras and shouting fans. I loved the fans support i really did but it's the last thing I want after a flight. That voice though, why do I know it?

"Charles?"

There that's the voice, I looked up and around and tried to pin point the Origen of the sound, where was it coming from? I looked up and my eyes landed on her green, beautiful eyes. Y/n? Wait beautiful eyes? What am I thinking? "Y/N?" I asked my security guard if he could lead me to her, I wasn't meant to meet her until tomorrow but I guess now will have to do.