Part 5

I woke up early the next morning, really early. I groaned and turned over, god what time is it?  It was 2:37 am. For fucks sake, I don't even remember going to sleep. I decided to go on my phone.   I had so many notifications from instagram. Thats weird, like I know I posted but I'm a no one. Naturally, I had to check what was going on. Oh. I'm the new media manger and they had announced it. Ferrari had done a nice post but the comments didn't seem so nice. I should've known that I'd get hate but they didn't even know me yet, I was literally just a face to them. Not only had they attacked me in the comments but I'd got loads of dm's as well, can they just leave me alone? 

I sighed as I decided to try and fall back to sleep again the last 24 hours were surreal and I just needed to hide from that right now. I tried but my phone kept ringing, I ignored it at first, my fear of hate clearly already embedded into me but when it got annoying I decided to check who it was. Charles? I picked up, fear, confusion and ... relief flooded over me. 

"Charles?"

"Hey y/n I'm so sorry I realise now I didn't need to call you, that was stupid."

"It's not it's fine, I'm just confused ..."

"I... um I just wanted to make sure your ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine..why?" Shit, had he somehow found out about me getting kicked out, the last thing i need was his pity already, we hadn't even met yet.

"The hate, I don't know if you've seen it yet so sorry if the one...well...breaking the news" I heard him gulp?

"Oh, yeah I'd seen that, and don't worry, I'm fine, I should've expected it I guess."

"That's good, also sorry if I woke you up"

"You didn't, I couldn't sleep"

"Yeah..same"

"Well, I am gonna try and sleep now I've got a flight tomorrow"

"Okay, see you soon"

"Bye Charles, and thanks"

Charles pov:

That was stupid, god what is she thinks I'm like obsessed with her, that's the second time I've called her in like 12 hours. I was worried. She doesn't deserve that, the world doesn't even know her yet, I don't even know her yet. What's wrong with me?  Just to make it worse I'm travelling to Italy tomorrow... to Maranello and then on next Wednesday I'm going to Bahrain, a long flight. 

I hate flying .

I was glad that we were getting some new people though because I like meeting new people and y/n seems like such a nice person, it gives me some hope for our next season, last season ended so badly for me and I got so unhappy, I just doesn't want to go back there. I really feel like I have a chance. A chance to make my papa and Jules proud. I promised them. 

God I'm doing it again. Losing myself to my thoughts, my stupid thoughts. I always do this, I spiral and then I can't sleep and tonight it's happening a lot. 

Maybe that's why I called her? A distraction maybe

I finally decided it was it was time to try, after all I had a flight to catch. 

Y/N's pov:

I woke up to my alarm about 7 hours later. It was an alright sleep after all. I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for the day, I decided to dress comfy and do light makeup, considering today was a travelling day. I made sure my suitcase had everything I need and got my hand bag ready with my boarding pass, passport, phone, headphones and of course money. I looked at myself In the mirror and took a deep breath, I wonder when I'll be back in england?  Time to leave.

I was filled with excitement, I had already been through security and I was now just waiting for my flight with a bagel in my hand, I love flying. I checked the board obsessively in case I missed my boarding time and this time I checked it said boarding. Yay!

I stood up immediately and waited to get on the plane, Ferrari  had been nice enough to get me a first class ticket and I was buzzing with excitement, my love for travelling taking away the prominent emotion of guilt and sadness right now. It was official, this was official I was going to Italy to Ferrari to work their. Dreams really do come true.

I got on the plane and decided to quickly text my best friend before I had to put my phone on airplane mode. 

I am sat first class right now , omw to Maranello, internally freaking out !  

Ava ♥️

Words can't describe how happy I am for you, and how jealous I am ! 

It was officially time for my dream to start.