Part 3

My eyes we glazed over  with tears, I can't believe they would do this to me, my own parents, didn't they love me?

I finished packing sooner or later, I was convinced I didn't have half the stuff I needed but right now I didn't care, that's the last thing on my mind. The only thing on my mind was what had just happened. The hurt that I had just experienced, the fact my parents could just turn around and kick me out like that, their only daughter . 

I forced my suitcase shut and then pulled it up, I also called a n Uber as I figured I could just stay at a holiday inn or something by the airport I was flying from tomorrow. I pulled the bag downstairs and saw my mum at on the sofa crying. At first I felt bad but then I just got mad, red hot angry with her. Your not allowed to cry your the reason I'm going. If you accepted what I was going to do then maybe you wouldn't have caused this mess.

I coughed to make them aware I was there "I'm..I'm uh leaving now." My mum looked up and wiped her eyes as if trying to hide the fact she was crying over me, like she was remembering that she was meant to be mad at me.

"Oh, good." She nodded. My dad lifted his head from next to her and looked like he was grinning?  Wow my parents really don't care do they ? 

"I'll uh ...see you?" 

"Probably with the way your going, you'll be knocking on our doors before you know it." My dad piped up.

"Don't be so confident dad , I'm going to work for Ferrari and a good job there at that, so actually I think it'll be you begging for your daughter back one day , realising you made a mistake but guess what? You won't get here back because I won't care for you then, I won't care for you like you clearly haven't cared for me my whole goddam life . So fuck you I'm glad I'm leaving" 

My mum just stood there opened mouthed, it made me happy . It hurt like shit but I wasn't going to let them see that , for now I was strong, wearing a mask. 

~~~~~~~

@  y/nl/n 

Liked by avaggarc, scuderiaferrari,Charlesleclerc and thousands of others

@  y/nl/n : bro I work for Ferrari 😭♥️!!

avaggarc: bro I've never been prouder !

— I love you so aves 

avaggarc: marry me ? 💍

—ofcc my bae, when's the wedding 

avaggarc: introduce me to lando ?..

——if I meet him then you will too bae 

Scudereriaferrari: welcome to the team y/n ♥️! 

——thank you !

Charlesleclerc: can't wait to meet you ! 

—-Saturday 👀, but I can't wait either !

avaggarc:  girl, Charles leclerc is literally in your comments 👀😗

——ik fangirling rn 

—- Charlesleclerc: 😭

A/n : I hope your all enjoying this so far ! This is just a short chapter but I hope it's still good ! x