Part 7

y/n's PoV 

I was eager to leave the airport, don't get me wrong I wanted to meet Charles, god knows I wanted to, but part of me was terrified to. I mean the man looks like a literal god and I'm meant to be professional in front of him. I was praying that my bag showed up quickly, actually praying and I'm not religious. Had he seen me? Did he recognise me? Does he want to meet me? I glanced up and saw him coming towards me. Shit guessed he recognised me. I tried my best to plaster on a smile, too look like I wasn't panicking. Thoughts were hurling themselves around my brain, convincing me it was going to go horribly and that he's gonna hate me, go to Ferrari get me fired and I'd be left with having no where to go. 

"Hey, y/n right?" He said when he was near enough to me that I would here him, god his voice is so majestic.

"Hey, yeah, it's so nice to meet you Charles." I stuck my hand out for him to shake and I stood there like an idiot awkwardly waiting for him to take it, which he did, thank god.

"I wasn't expecting to meet you until Saturday, what a coincidence we're here at the same time." He said that with a laugh, and I laughed too.

"I know it's crazy, well as you know I wanted to see a bit of Italy, I've never even left the Uk, ha." I said awkwardly.

"Really? Well this new job will definitely make up for all that travelling you missed." He gently nudged my shoulder with his hand, slight pushy like.

"One hundred percent, I'm so excited, especially for the Las Vegas Grand Prix that's gonna be so cool, I'm actually so excited to see how they do it!" I said a little too excitedly.

"It's good to know your actually an F1 fan!" He paused for a bit as he looked around at the fans still trying to get photos and autographs, only his security holding them off. "Do you wanna walk and drive with me? It would be nice to get to know you before Saturday, less awkward and less professional!"

"Yeah, that would be nice." I gave him a sweet smile as he out a friendly arm around me as he went to grid me to his car. "Wait! My suitcase!" I shouted as I ran back to the suitcase going round just in time for mine to be going past me, i lurched forward and pulled it off. As I did I could here a laugh behind me.

"You do that well for someone who's never left the UK." 

"Thank you, must be the muscles." I said as I laughed and walked back towards Charles. He out his friendly arm back we're it was before and this time successfully guided me to his car, his security putting my suitcase and bag in the back. "Thank you." I said as the guard closed the boot and opened the car door for me. 

"Why so many bags?" I heard Charles ask as I took my seat. Shit. Shit. Shit. Do I tell the truth? I mean I just met the man. 

"I uh im clearly not used to what I should pack." 

"Oh don't worry, you'll get better at it." He said with such a nice smile.

"Thanks, I hope so my shoulder low-key hurts from that bag" I said laughing which made him laugh to.

"That was so British."

"What was?"

"Low-key." He said putting air speech marks around the phrase. That made me laugh.

"Oh you haven't seen British yet, low-key was nothing wait until you hear the rest of it!" I said laughing 

"I'm gonna need a translator." He said slighting kicking me as i feigned an injury as a result of the action causing us both to laugh. I have to admit as much as I was nervous to meet Charles this has gone so much better than I was expecting. He is so nice. 

"So whereabouts are you staying?" 

"Oh, I'm in this hotel near the technology centre, it came with coming here and the plane ticket." 

"Oh, I know the one, I'm staying there as well, it's the easiest one and the nicest one, also means you get to sleep in a bit more because it's only 30 minutes away." 

"I'm gonna take you everywhere your like a little facts brochure." I laughed.

"See I'm not just a pretty face." He said as he cups his face with his hands and then posing like a model making me laugh and this time making me lightly kick him.

"Alright, whatever helps you sleep at night." 

"I sleep amazingly knowing I look like this."

"Ohhh, now the ego is shining through." I say laughing 

"What can I say the instagram comments help." 

"I'm sure they do, Charles, I'm sure." We both laugh. We carry on chatting for a bit and before we know it the car pulls up to our hotel, which made me realise I didn't even know where we were gonna before I got in the car, good job it was the hotel. We got out of the car as the driver this time helped us get our bags, we both thanked him, before walking into the lobby and booking in.

"What room number are you?" He asked me 

"Uh Im 403." 

"Oh cool I'm 408." He said smiling a half smile.

"That's cool, let's go to our floor then Mr Leclerc." 

"Yes, let's." Charles took me to the elevators and we made it to the 4th floor. We walked along before finding my room, which was pretty near the elevators.

"Right, I'm gonna get some rest, I'm pretty tired, as much as I love flying I need to sleep!"

"But you haven't even left the UK, how do you know you love flying?"

"We went to Scotland and stuff, flying."

"Ohhh, makes sense." He said sighing. "Right we'll enjoy your rest, I'll probably do the same I hate flying."

"What a pair, thank you and you enjoy as well."

"Thank you, see you tomorrow?"

"Probably, bye Charles, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you y/n." He replied as he started to walk away and I closed my hotel door. 

What

Day.

A/N: I'm so sorry for such a long wait on this one! Life has been so busy! I hope you enjoyed it, they have some chemistry....