Need - Elaine Markinson

You stare at the texts you've just recieved from Elaine.

-----
Elaine:

E: Y/n, come over.
E: I need you.

You: Is something wrong?
You: Are you okay?

E: Just fucking come over, Y/n.
E: Now.

-----

You grab your coat and your car keys. Confused, and a little worried, you drive to Elaine's. You reach her door and knock. It opens almost instantly.

"Elaine, are you okay?" you ask. She grabs you and pulls you inside. She shoves you against the wall and forces the door closed, locking it as it slams. "What-" you start. She crashes her lips onto yours. Your eyes widen in shock. She pulls back. You're speechless. "You'd do anything for me, right?" she asks. "I- yeah, of course I would. You know that." you reply. "Anything, anything?" she questions. "Anything, anything." you confirm. "Perfect. I want you to fuck me." she says, being as straightforward as possible.

Your eyes widen even more. "What?" you ask, shocked. "I said, I want you to fuck me." she repeats. "Elaine-" you try. She steps closer to you and grabs your chin. "Y/n, I need you to fuck me." she whispers. You open your mouth to speak but nothing comes out. "Can you do that for me?" she asks. You hesitate. "Y/n?" she questions. "Yeah." you finally reply. She smiles, looking relieved. "Amazing."

She leads you to her room, your lips on hers and both of your hands roaming. Clothes are stripped and dropped around the room. She crawls back onto her bad and pulls you on top of her. You prop yourself up with your forearm and massage her waist gently with the other. She brings one hand to the back of your neck and rests the other on the hand thats massaging her waist.

You kiss down her neck to her chest. "I want you to leave marks on me." she breathes out. "Where?" you ask in between kisses. "Everywhere." she replies. You work your way back up her neck. You trail down, leaving hickies as you go. You leave a mark in between her breasts. "Oh, Y/n." she moans as you kiss down her stomach. You bring the hand that's massaging her waist to her right breast.

You kiss down and along her left thigh. You trail your tongue down in between her legs. You look up at her. She nods, lust in her eyes. You part her with your tongue until you reach her clit. She jolts forward at the sudden contact. You bring both hands to her thighs and hold them apart. You look up, watching her watching you. You tug on her clit gently. She throws her head back with a moan. You push your tongue against her clit and a small whimper escapes her mouth.

She tangles her fingers in your hair and pulls you back a little. You lick around your mouth and lips. "Fingers." she breathes. You circle her clit with your fingers. She grips your chin and pulls you back up to her face. She kisses you, her tongue trailing your bottom lip. You slowly push one finger inside her. Her hips buck against your hand. You curl it inside her. She moans. "More." she whispers. "One more."

You remove the finger and replace it with two. You curl them inside her. She groans. You graze your thumb over her clit. She whimpers again. You smirk as you kiss her. You kiss back down to her breasts. You take her left nipple into your mouth, tugging on it gently with your teeth. You kiss over to her other breast and start sucking just above the nipple. You tear your lips away from the skin, a purple mark forming. You smile and kiss her again.

You pull your fingers out and thrust them back into her. "Ah, Y/n-" she moans. "I'm going to c-cum." she manages. "Cum for me then." you mutter against her lips. She moans again as she clenches around your fingers. You keep them moving so she can ride out the high. Her body loosens and you remove your fingers. You bring them to your mouth and suck them clean.

She brings both of her hands to the back of your neck and pulls you closer. You connects your lips with hers, this time more passionate than desperate. "Thank you." she mutters. You smile. "You're welcome."

You help her under the covers and hop in beside her. She rests her head on your chest. You wrap an arm around her and intertwine the fingers of your free hand with hers. You kiss her head.

A.N: First proper smut in a while lmao. Thank lesbiansket for this - she fed me the idea