Undone - Elaine Markinson

"May I interject?" you ask. Elaine looks at you and rolls her eyes. You smirk a little. "What have you got to say, Miss Y/l/n?" she asks, obviously pissed off. "I was thinking, since we have a strict time slot for this all to play out, why doesn't Promethium Pharamceuticals take on one company and we take the other? That way we can get through both companies in half the time." you explain. She sighs. "That would require a lot of planning, top notch communication-" she tries. "Easy. My team can sort that all out." you tell her, cutting her off. "As can my team." she tells you. "Then what's the fuss? The plans perfect." you tell her. You turn and look at everyone else at the table. "Don't you all agree?" you ask. Everyone nods, and a few murmur agreements. "Amazing." you start. You turn back to Elaine. "I think we have a plan."

Elaine glares at you. "Well then, Miss Y/l/n, feel free to come explain your plan." she says. "Gladly." you reply as you stand. You walk to the front. Elaine watches you, looking surprised. Elaine stays standing at the front with you. Her eyes dart from you to the rest of the group as you explain. Everyone watches you intensely, taking in every word coming from your mouth.

"Right, does anyone have any questions?" you ask the group. Everyone shakes their heads. A few quiet conversations break out about the plan. You turn to Elaine. "Well, I think that settles it. Don't you? Thank you, Miss Markinson." you say. Elaine watches you as you walk back to your seat. The chatter dies down and everyone focuses on Elaine again. She takes a minute before speaking. "Does anyone disagree with Miss Y/l/n's plan?" she asks. All heads are shaken. A few pipe up saying the plan is great. Frustration plagues Elaine's face as she looks at you. You flick her a passive-aggressive smile. She rolls her eyes and looks away.

As everyone is gathering their stuff to leave, Elaine stops you. "Miss Y/l/n, can I speak with you?" she asks. You look up at her. "Of course, Miss Markinson. Is everything okay?" you question. Once the conference room is clear, she locks the door. You straighten your posture as she walks around to you. You lean against the table. "What was that." she asks through gritted teeth. "I'm sorry?" you ask, knowing exactly what she's talking about. "Don't be an idiot, Y/n. You know exactly what I'm talking about." she tells you. You shake your head. "I'm sorry, I don't. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my company." you tell her.

You start walking away. She grabs your wrist and roughly pulls you back. She grips your waist tightly and pins you against the desk so you can't move. You try pry her hands off you. "Elaine, let me go." you tell her. She steps closer. "Elaine." you say. You groan in frustration. "You're good, Y/n. Great even." she starts. You frown, confused. "You sounded amazing." she adds. She leans in closer. "I wonder if you'll sound as amazing when I fuck you on this table." she whispers. Goosebumps coat your skin. Your heart rate increases. "Excuse me?" you manage. She pulls back. "You heard me." she says.

Her eyes slowly make their way down your body, then back up, stopping on your lips. "I think you will." she whispers. You open your mouth to speak, but you can't. "Speechless, huh?" Elaine taunts. She leans in so her lips are all but touching yours. She trails one hand up your body and grips your jaw. "Shall we see?" she asks. You can feel her breath on your skin. You can smell the perfume on her neck. "I-I need to get back to work." you whisper. Elaine pulls back just a little. Your eyes drop to her lips. "Y/n, you're the CEO. You don't have to do anything." she tells you.

She brushes her thumb over your bottom lip. "Plus, I really want to see you come undone on this table." she adds. You groan as you cup her neck. You pull her towards you, your lips crashing into eachother. Elaine lets go of your jaw and grabs your waist again. You groan into her mouth. She smirks against your lips. Her hands trail down to your thighs. "Jump." she mutters. You jump, wrapping your legs around her waist. She holds you up for a minute before sitting you on the table.

She trails her lips down to your neck. You tangle one of your hands in her hair with a moan. She unbuckles your belt and unzips your pants. One of her hands enter your pants, instantly rubbing on your clit. "Elaine-" you moan. "Shh, quiet. Undo your shirt for me." she says. You bite your lip as she circles your clit. Shakily, you start undoing the buttons of your blouse. The fabric falls from your stomach and chest, it still resting on your shoulders. You place one hand behind you to balance yourself. She kisses down your chest, leaving small hickeys here and there.

She slips two fingers into you. A high pitched moan slips from your lips. She curls them inside you. You thrust your hips against her palm. "Oh, someone's desperate." Elaine teases as she pulls away from your chest. Her mouth attaches to your neck again, this time sucking in one area. She continuously curls her fingers inside you. You bite down on your lip harder to contain your moans. "Elaine, faster." you breathe out. She stops entirely. A whine escapes you. "What was that?" she asks. "Faster." you repeat. "Faster..?" she asks, smirking. "Faster, please." you say. She slowly curls her fingers, picking up the pace each time.

"I'm going to cum." you say with a quiet moan. "Mm, come undone on this table, Y/n." she says. She kisses back up to your lips. "Come undone on my table." she tells you. She curls her fingers one last time. You moan into her mouth as you clench around her fingers. She helps you ride out the wave of pleasure, her lips still working with yours.

She pulls them out and looks at them. She places them in her mouth, licking them clean. You let out a breathy moan at the sight. "Come on, Miss Y/l/n. I'm sure you have work to do." she says as she helps you off the table. She zips your pants up and does the buckle. You button up your blouse. Elaine brushes her hair down with her hands. You grab your things. Elaine rests her hand on your lower back.

She opens the door, letting you exit first. "Thank you, Miss Y/l/n. I look forward to going over the plan further in the future." Elaine says, knowing people are looking. "Thank you, Miss Markinson." you reply, your voice impossibly calm. "It was lovely to see you. I'll see you later." you tell her. She smiles with a nod and heads to her office. You head towards the elevator. Once you're inside and alone, you throw your head back with a groan. Fuck.

A.N: How cute and romantic-