Chapter 10

👆 song - Love die young,artist - Eric nam

Rosè POV
Dispach@Korea

Dispatch@Korea - yesterday we spotted Jimin Bts and Blackpink rosè but notBlackpink lisa but now? We just spotted Blackpink members rosè and lisa together

Jimin Bts and Blackpink rosè but not
Blackpink lisa but now? We just spotted
Blackpink members rosè and lisa together.

Comments are disabled on this post

"Do you realise that you and jimin were trending on Korean news yesterday?" Lisa whispered "mhm I heard it" I whispered back. "Rose-Yah do my eyes look swollen" Lisa said "aniyo! Is your heart swollen?" I said making both of us laugh.

Jennie POV

"Taehyung we will divide now. You go with the bts gang cmon Jisoo unnie"
Me and jisoo unnie strided towards rosè and lisa catching up with them. "Yah hold on" I said to Lisa "Ah?" Lisa turned around and Her and rosè stopped in their tracks.

"Jisonnie!" Rosè whispered while fixing her hair

"Jisonnie!" Rosè whispered while fixing her hair . "Ah?" Jisonnie said looking at her "can we talk in the car for a bit but please don't be suprised when smth right now is about to happen" rosè whispered "Ah Yeah sure" jisoo unnie understood the signal . "Does that apply for me too?" I whispered looking down "Ne unnie" rosè said. As me and Jisoo unnie waited for the suprise out of nowhere bam bam appeared. Huh? Bam bam? "Annyeong unnies Annyeong rosè" bam bam tried to touch Lisa's hand but she slapped it away. "Not here bam" she whispered quietly but my cat ears could hear everything . What's going on? I didn't dare to ask rosè. "Bam bam and lisa looks very different today" Jisonnie whispered to my ear. "perhaps-" I cutt her off "Perhaps no" "Aish my curiosity is about to kill me how long do we have?" Jisonnie said "it's time !" Our manager came. "Manager Jeon!" Her assistant, Ae-ri Kim came running "manager jeon! We have a problem!" She said panting "What is it?" Our manger Jeon somi said . "Dispatch is on their way here to capture lisa and bam bam arguing here!" Assistant Kim tried her best to stop panting "But isn't Manager Kim incharge of lisa and rosè? I'm only in charge of Jisoo and jennie." Manager jeon said. "No Manager jeon! She is on her way but looks like she will be late" assistant Kim said. "Aigoo looks like I have to manage the whole group today! Give Manager Kim a call and say to come to the practice stage straight and not here I will take the whole group!" Manager jeon said . And assistant Kim was about to turn, "Ah and! Take Jisoo and jennie and rosè along with you to the car! We are 5 minutes late!" Manager jeon said in am angry tone. "Ah ne Manager jeon!" And then Manager Kim came and ordered the bodyguards to grab our suitcases and guard us and she opened the van door "Jisoo-ya get inside" she said to unnie "Ah ne thank you Sunbaenim" jisoo unnie got in after waving to the fans. "Jennie-shi get in" She said to me next. "Ne thank you Sunbaenim" I got in after doing a finger heart. "Rose-Yah g- roseyah? Rose-Yah?" She looked around. "Guard ream A1 stay here and guard them! Guard team A2, A3 and A4 go and search for rosè!" She ordered "palli palli! (Hurry up!)" "Managernim what's wrong?" Jisonnie asked worried "rosè's missing and I'm loosing my mind!" Assistant Kim explained. "Aish! This kid!" jisoo unnie said siting back down. "I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" I Screamed.

This chapter was medium length! I guess I'm satisfied this time ! I'll try to write a longer one next time but it goes according to the storyline I'm afraid. I'll try anyway I love you!

Btw check this out! Our jisoo unnie is releasing her solo is 9 days! I'm so excited!!! Let's go jisoo unnie!! Guys if you guys our blinks let's stream together!! Who bought the pre-album?