Chapter 18

My gurls rocked the coachella performance!! Long live blackpink! I hope YGE doesn't disband em. I don't know how to live without them T_T.  Blackpink is the revolution.

We ate like we never ate before. The Head chef was very nice to us, even after we came to her restaurant in closing hours. It was 11.56 pm when we were done and I was exhausted. But I was happy that my unnies and lisa were by my side. Jimin didn't even come to see me backstage. He didn't come the past few days. Very weird.

But I was very optimistic so I didn't let anything get into my head.

After we ate the other three said that i should pay and then went to the car. After  I paid the clock ticked on my phone to 11.59 and I bent down to pick up my hand bag.

And then the cafe door opened and a bunch of familiar people came in.

Jin oppa? He came in with a huge H board.

And then Namjoon Oppa came in with a huge A board.

I was at utter confusion.

Behind them,

Yoongi oppa came in with a grandpa face clearly looking like he wasn't doing this with his own will. He had a P board.

And Then Hobi oppa came in with a similar P board. Huh? SOPE ?

And then my head thought jimin would come in oder. But it was Taehyung oppa came in with a Y board.

They made a Happy Line.

Ohhhhh! Was it a congratulations party?

And then Jungkook came in with a B board, behind him was Hyeri with a D board.

HAPPY BD?

HAPPY BDAY? OHHH!!

I mean AWHHH!!

They all looked happy with a smile except yoongi oppa half-asleep.

My eyes teared up but I didn't let them fall and stayed frozen.

Behind Hyeri, Ashley came in with an A board. Her name.

And then Seulgi came in with an Y board as they stood together making

HAPPY BDAY.

My frozen self flashed a smile at them.

And then Jisonnie came in with a Chipmunk board and I finally started crying-smiling.

Jennie unnie came with a Pasta board making my smile grow wider.

And then Lisa came in with the poo emoji board.

The contact name...
(I swear if yall don't get this reference)

I started laughing and then they made a small path.

My small Jiminie Entered with a Cake and I started crying. I ran to him as he handed the cake to Seulgi and he hugged me.

"Thankyou chim"

Jisoo unnie heard me and she immediately responded "what about Mr having to hold this chipmunk board?" Everyone laughed... this was ky best birthday in turning 25.

_________________________________

I decided to sneak and update this without my parents knowing >_<.

ILY 🤟