Chapter 12

👆 song - Hwaa , Artist - (G) Idle

Jennie POV

I knew what I was doing but if I expose Ae-ri's Crush to the group chat then she won't let me out easily! She will take revenge that's why ae-ri is not that trustable. She is my dad's second wife's daughter anyway. I knew she pretended to be nice but was Evil like her mistress mom inside but I decided to ask that question anyway and then I said
"Hana" I said "Dul" Ae-ri said and then suddenly "Jennie!" We both thought she said "se" and

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

We both said at the same time and...
Her smile disappeared into a death stare and I weren't bad at this game I gave a death stare too.

Jisoo POV

Oh no...I knew it was game over and fortunately we arrived just at that point. Jennie got down first and I got down after. Ae-ri grabbed our bags and we went to the Changing rooms I got dressed first and as soon as I opened the door someone threw a cup of water at me. "YAH!" I Screamed only to find Ae-ri withal jug of water. "Jugullae (do you want to die)!" I Screamed at the stop of my lungs . Because when it comes to my dior sports clothes they valued more than the whole of Blackpink clothes together . I was furious at ae-ri and she had the audacity to say "you shouldn't be so careless Jisoo-ya!" And turn around. Alright it only happened once I will tolerate it so I went in and grabbed my extra pack . I got into it and and when I came out Someone threw flour at me. Right I was done with this behaviour so I pulled ae-ri's hair as she Screamed on the top of her lungs "YAH KIM AE-RI WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" and then lisa and rosè came running followed by Manager jeon. Manager jeon came running and pulled me back. She took one look at my ruined face, outfit and hair and then her glance turned to the flour touched bowl ae-ri had in her hands and she turned to the changing room doorstep to see the wet clothes and the looked at my damp hair. "Assistant Kim. To the Office!"

Thank you for reading this chapter! I'll update soon ILY 🤟