Chapter 9

Lisa POV

I opened my eyes and realised that it was morning. I was still in my dress as yesterday and I had swollen eyes. There were mascara lines down my eyes to my chin. I probably cried until it was ruined. I got up and went to the mirror in the bathroom to wash my face I had a bath removed my light makeup and got into this.

I did a slight makeup to cover up the swollen eyes

I did a slight makeup to cover up the swollen eyes. And I posted the picture on Instagram

Lalalalisa.M posted a new picture

M posted a new picture

Lalalisa.M - :)

Lalalissss22
Omg you dropped this 👑

Jimin'sFloor_<33>
Gosh! Stop showing off 🗡

Blackpink<TWICE QUEENS11
Eww so uglyyy

JJJJJKKK/546
Didn't she just copy Jk? Urgh

BTS^hana
YOU COPIED JK DIE 🗡 💩

danceu×Lisa ×machinue45
Lisa is so gorgeous 🌟

Tap for more comments

Huh? One comment caught my eye "didn't she just copy jk? Urgh" Copy? Alr alr that aside COPY JUNGKOOK? hahaha ha what.a.joke. I was burning in curiosity to go see what this was so I did.

J.JKOOK just posted a new picture

JKOOK just posted a new picture

J.JKOOK- :)

Jungkook's_onlyGf
Awww hubby ♥

Jin's_invisiblebottomteeth
Wtf...bro go and contact a doctor

Jungkookie_is_mine

Just realised Lisa just posted with
The same caption, like who agrees
She is a bitch

Lisa+Jungkook009
Like who agrees that you are
A bitch?

Lalalissss22
Definitely!!

Tap for more comments

Right. I have to agree he posted it one minute earlier than me but I didn't copy him. I decided to go to jisoo unnies room to have some company but just then. "Please buckle your seat belts we are about to land." My manager came and sat to next to me while my crew sat behind me.

Jimin POV

We landed. I held on to rosè's arm as we got down and she was dressed in a white pretty dress. As we got down to the ground she said she didn't see Lisa so she asked jisoo unnie and jisoo unnie Said "Ah? Mwollagu (what did you say)?" She said "I said did you see lisa?" Rosè repeated "Aniyo! Oh there's Jungkook ask him!"jisoo unnie said. Jungkook has just come out. "Yah jeon Jungkook!" Jin hyung said in his usual manner . Jungkook didn't answer . "Yah! Jungkook!" Jin hyung repeatedly said not earning a reply from Jungkook who was on his phone.  "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK" Jisoo unnie pulled his phone from his hands making his head look at us "Ah?" He said in a low voice. "Wae? Give my phone back" he retorted.  "Did you see lisa?" Rosè asked "No" he pulled back the phone and continued walking. "Mwollagu?" Jisoo unnie slapped the back of his head "isseki! (Bastard) " saying that rosè headed in followed by jisoo unnie as Jungkook just continued walking. As me and jin hyung stared at his walking figure in shock.

Lisa POV

I told my manager to go out and I will come so she went out with the crew. I was feeling so down that I just wanted company. I squatted down as tears threatened to come out but I couldn't ruin my makeup . I looked down as my hair covered my face up. I kept looking at the text bam bam had sent me,

Bam bamie
Online

Hey Girlfriend? I heard you headed to Paris yesterday morning.
Right now I had just taken the fast flight to Paris and I'm waiting for you at the airport see you soon!

You are so nice bam bam but...

*sigh* after the But I just left it like that since I heard the section door being knocked. "Lisa-yah? Lisa-yah? Are you there?" It was rosè's sweet voice coming through. And then I said "mhm" as she opened the door with one shot kick "aish this damned- oh hi!" She said. I was still looking down trying not to cry. "Yah! Jinjha? Naega? (Seriously?are you?)" She said in a soft voice. She walked towards be and hugged me without a hum."Rose-Yah" I muttered "hmm" she hummed "i- i-" I stuttered as those tears actually came out. "Yah! Now you gotta explain." She took a look at me wiping my tears. "Rose-Yah i-" I took a deep breath "last night I fought with Jungkook because he was texting IU in a very intimate way. And then exactly that time, Bam bam somehow texted me to confess his feelings.  I was crying already and Jungkook noticed so he immediately grabbed my phone as I typed "ill give it a try" but I didn't mean it since me and Jungkook fought further I forgot to delete that and now bam bam really thinks I like him." My tears were flowing than ever. "Awhh do you want me to tell bam bam?" Rosè was being so soft today as usual . "No I don't wanna break his heart he literally fled to Paris to pick me up!" I was still crying looking down. "Mhmm...its okay don't explain this to the members ill tell them. Okay?" She said "i- I'm so luck to have you!" I hugged her. "Let's go unnie must be waiting for us.

What do you think will happen next? What will happen when Jungkook finds out abt- . C ya later babes !!

 C ya later babes !!