Chapter 20

Hiii! I just noticed that the story had hit 1.22k views! Thank you all my readers and I apologise so much for the short and rarely updated Chapters. I will try my best to update more. And btw I passed my exam! Thank you if you wished me luck.

R.I.P moonbin...I used be an Astro fan but even after I stopped but I was on track with their songs, and after Moonbin and Sunha announced their subunit and then then suddenly this news comes.

I hope moon Sua is doing okay...🕊

Now to the chapter Comerade!

Alr that was cringe.

____________________________

CLICK! CLICK!

As the two lips parted they looked at each in the eye and Jungkook started the car.

A while later, he noticed a tear rolling down Lisa's eyes.

"Damn what happened?" He looked at her and the road back and forth.

"He...He...He"

(Hee Hee)

"He cheated on you?" Jungkook said looking at her with a frown.

"How do you know" Lisa immediately turned her body half around to look at Jungkook.

"I knew from the beginning when I saw his hickey in the Hospital that day."

"And you couldn't bother to tell me?"

"Lisa...I wanted you to find out yourself..."

"You should've told me!"

"I'm sorry" Jungkook pouted cutely.

"You...urgh! Forget it you are so cute" her angry face immediately turned into a Chuckle and he picked Jungkooks cheek.

"Ouch that hurts!"

"Too bad, Bunny!"

"Ouch! Lisa!"

"Hahaha haha kkkkkkkk"

The two went on bickering as they drove through the traffic filled road.

__________________________

"Taehyung" Jennie called as she cooked in the kitchen.

"Babyyy" Taehyung came running as he pretended to be shocked at the smell and then put his hand on his chest as he pretended to faint.

Jennie chuckled softly as she added two eggs to the batter.

She knew what he wanted so she dipped her hand on the batter and went to Taehyung.

She peeped into his face and pretended,

"Oh my god! You fainted! Get up!" She kept in her chuckle.

And as usual when Taehyung tried to kiss her, She put the batter on his mouth as she put her head back and started laughing.