Introduction

Abducted from her motherland, Pandora, Dune sorrowfully lives among Quaritch's evil doings. Though she was trained for 14 years, She still feels like a child as she is treated like one, But not in the way you think. Dune has been poorly treated by the older people in Quaritch's group, what she would call the mean people. They never really taught her vocabulary, so Dune is less likely going to talk in a way you'd understand. Here hope of escaping Quaritch's miserable treatment thrives once she lays eye on Jake Sully, who brought his family for a vacation.
Jake is desperate to help Dune by just simply calling the police, but Dune refuses, not wanting to make Quaritch suspicious to soon. Jake listens to Dune, but gives her his device allowing her to communicate with him any time, anywhere. On day two of his vacation, Dune changes her mind about making Jake wait and escapes in hopes of finding safety. instead, she is badly injured causing Jake to never let her go near anybody until he gets a hold of Norm and Max. Dune Bonds with Jakes family during her stay with them, but Quaritch is one step ahead of Jake.
After a few unfortunate events, Jakes family and Dune all managed to find peace.