Chapter One: Planning

**Mikasa's POV**
Its only been two weeks since I gratuated high school. What was there to do? What are my friends up to? I bet their having more fun then me. I turned the page of the Inuyasha manga book seeing Kagome tell Inuyasha 'Sit boy!' and he falls off the tree branch, with his face on the dirt. "Why can't they just have kids already? She likes the wolf demon and he likes the school girl." I was basically talking to myself. Sigh. "I need to get of the house." I placed my book mark on the page where I stopped on, closed it, and put it back on the shelf with my other mangas. "I wonder who I can hang out with?" I went through my hangbag and pulled out my cellphone and I was texting Annie, who was the first person on my contacts.

Me: Hey can I hang out with you?
Annie: Let me guess, reading mangas again?
Me: ..yeah
Annie: you need to get a life
Me: I know thats why I want to hang with you
Annie: What about your boyfriend, Eren?
Me: He's been my friend since I was a child. He's only a friend.
Annie: Whatever you say
Me: So where are you right now?
Annie: At the mall shopping with Sasha
Me: Can I join?
Annie: Sure but bring money, and lots of it
Me: Why
Annie: Just trust me
Me: Fine
Annie: See you in a little bit
Me: You too

I put my phone back in my handbag and got in my car. "Now where did I leave my credit card?" I stretched the top of my dress and checked inside my bra. "Nope not there." I looked in my wallet but it wasn't there either. "Ugh forget it I'll just take $270 out of the bank." I started the engine, looking back if any cars were passing by, and drove to the bank.

**Annie's POV**
"Did Mikasa text you?" Sasha leaned against my shoulder staring at my phone.
"Yeah she'll be here in a little bit." I shoved my phone in my back pocket. "I think she went to the bank to withdraw money." Sasha just rolled her eyes. "You told her to bring cash?" She pulled out a short skirt. "Pff yeah I'm not paying for her." I crossed my arms. "I already payed for the manga books she wanted."
"She needs to stop reading those." Sasha's eyes lid up and she giggled. "Why don't we take her to our club?" My eyes widen. "That will be perfect! After all she has a nice ass and good looking body." I bit my lower lip. "But I don't think she'll agree to go." I stared outside the door and saw Mikasa walking up to us with a short red dress with two inch high heels on. Every guy around stopped and stared at her.
"Sasha," she stood next to me and saw Mikasa. "I think I have a plan." She giggled with delight and I whispered into her ear than Mikasa approached up and we gave her a slight smile.