Chapter Four: No Name

** No Name's POV **
She is quite a clever girl. She may be new to the club but she's not stupid like the rest of the others here.
"Tell me," she looked at me with her beautiful larger eyes that matched her slutty outfit. "why did you come here in the first place?"
She seemed embarrased to say. "Well I just graduated High School and all I did was read mangas." I'm guessing she's 18. "And I had nothing else to do so my friends took me here." Glad her friends took here or else I wouldn't be talking to her at this moment.
"Are you dancing tonight?" Her eyes shot open and she stood up like an army soldier.
"Yes I should get going." She placed the tray down on the counter and ran through the curtains almost falling on her heels.
"Mika." That name left a sweet taste in my mouth. "She said she was new to the club." I took another sip of the red wine licking my lips. "Her name 'Mika' has to be close to her real name..."

**Mikasa's POV**
Oh my god! Oh my god! I was just with 'No Name'!
I fixed my heels and took a last look in the mirror.
"Hey Mika, your up next." Sasha placed her hand on my shoulder but it felt kind of wet.
"Sasha why is your hand wet?" I turned around seeing her cat outfit completely wet.
"Sasha!? What happen out there?" She shrugged.
"Its really no big deal. I just got a big bucket of water splashed on me but I wanted the wine." She crossed her arms.
"Wine?" Annie approached us.
"Yup red wine to be exact. Zoe always throws big barrels of water, coke, or wine." I looked at Annie and it looked like she got coke.
"So is wine like the best rating or something?" They gave me a nod.
"Yup and Annie was close until her heel was sent flying off stage." I couldnt help but laugh.
"Shut up Mikasa!" Annie's face turned a cherry red. "It was the coke that made my heel slip off my foot." I wish I was there to see it.
"Any how, Mika the pole is waiting for you." Sasha and Annie started pushing toward the curtain, with my heels digging into the floor.
"H-hey! Cut it out!" It was to late. I was already on stage with the light shinning on me, many eyes set on me.
"Oookay! Everyone this is our Newww Stripper Mika!!" Hanji stepped aside letting everyone see me in my tight bunny outfit. I looked around and saw No Name staring right at me with his light gray eyes. I knew I was going to regret this but I wanted to impress him. I placed both my hands on the pole and moved my hips, leaning forhead pressing my breast against the pole. I heard "damn" and "man that is one slutty bunny" and I even heard "I would let her nipple on my carrot." I lifted up my right leg as high as I could, wrapped it around the pole, doing a couple twirls and spins until red wine was dumped on me. More cheers came from the crowd. This is so weird. I was about to the spilts until someone drunk as man grabbed my heel trying to pull me off stage. "Come on baby, sit on my lap and get ready for a ride." His names were digging in.
"Ahh let go!" I tried to shake his grib from me but that only made it worse. My heel fell off and his nails were in to deep. I was about to scream for help, until he came for me.
"Don't you know thats not a way to treat a women who is new to the club?" He grabbed his hand and flipped his over with his back hitting the ground. "Tch. Have some manners." I saw blood spreading and I chill ran up my spine. "Here." In his hand was my black heel. "Some people are too drunk to have their manners." I took my heel back and placed it back on my foot.
"Yeah your right." He pulled me off stage, holding me his arms. I guess he didn't care I was drenched in wine.
"Please," he whispered softly in my ear. "Can you do me a favor?" I nodded.
"At 10:25 wait for me behind the club." He placed me down. "Can you do that?"
"Yes." I blushed softly.
"Tch, see you tonight." He took a couple steps and paused for a moment. "You really do know how to work that pole." After those last words, he walked out the door entering the dark outside world.