Chapter Seven: Start

~Author's Note~
Sorry for a late update I couldn't really think of anything for this chapter. I'll try to update the next one soon!

**Levi's POV**
Her hands feel soft, like I'm touching a cloud. She looked so beautiful when she looked at me with sparkles. Levi snap out of it! Why am I thinking like this? Can I be having feels for Mikasa?
"You told me you always go to the Café and read mangas cortect?" I turned to face her but she faced away seeming embarrased.
"Yeah." Her eyes seemed a bit sad with a touch of sorrow.
"I know a Café you havent gone to yet." I pulled her next to me. "Have you gone to Café Ackerman?"

**Mikasa's POV**
"Café Ackerman? Is that new?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Yes it just opened up and I'm the owner." My eyes widen.
"Your the owner? Why didn't you tell me your Café was opening today?" He pressed the button for the cross walk.
"I was going to tell you but that pathetic brat cursed me out." Cars drove past us and I heard a honk coming from a car that seemed familiar.
"I'm really sorry about Eren's behavior, he isnt like this." The cars stopped and we crossed with our hands locked together.
"Why do you need to apologize for that brat? Is he like your boyfriend or something?" He made it to the side walk, continuing going straight.
"He's not my boyfriend. I've known him sense I was young and I never thought of him as anything else but a brother." I felt him looking down at me.
"But I heard him yelling at you from inside your house. He sounded like your boyfriend telling you not to go with another man." Our hands were no longer locked together. "I didn't like how he was treating you."
"Yeah.." I looked up a head and saw many people entering a Café. I tugged on his sleeve and pointed at where the people going in the Café. "Is that your store?"
I saw a smile on his face. I didn't really see him smile when we're in public. "Yes and many people are lining up." I looked in the window and saw two long lines.
"Wow seems like everyone loves the coffee." He placed his arm around my waist pulling me close.
"Yeah the coffee is really rare and this is the only Café that serves it." I was about to speak until, "Ohhhh Mikasa!" We both turned and saw Sasha wearing a bright sun dress. "I haven't seen you!" She hugged me, crushing my rib cage.

**Annie's POV**
"Great, I tell her not to rush and what does she do, rush of course." I walked through all the people, pushing them out of my way. "Grr where did she go?" I looked at my surroundings and spotted Sasha hugging Mikasa. "There she is and-wait a sec." I saw a man looking at Sasha squeezing the life out of Mikasa. "Is that.. 'No Name'?" I quickly ran up to them.

**Mikasa's POV**
Sasha kept squeezing me. "Ugh Sasha your going to kill me!" She released me. "Oops I'm sorry." She giggled. "I just haven't seen in a while." I rolled my eyes.
"I'll let you chat with your friend while I go inside and get you a coffee." He placed a gently kiss on my cheek. "I won't take long." With that, he went inside the Café.
"Mikasa Ackerman!"
I looked to my side and saw Annie looking frustrated (as always) making her way toward me.
"Oops I forgot," Sasha shook her head. "Annie told me not to rush." Thats Sasha for you.
"Start explaining." Annie folded her arms cross her chest.
"Explain what?" Crap did she see Levi kiss me?
"You know exactly what I want to know." She pointed at the window. Levi was leaning agaist the counter, talking with one of his employees.
"What about him?" I questioned.
She gave me a glare. "What are you doing with 'No Name?'" Its been a while since i heard his club name.
"His name is Levi." They both gasped.
"The Levi!" Sasha grabbed my arm. "Do you know who that is?!"
"The guy at our strip club?" I answered stupidly.
Annie sighed. "Levi, well his name is Levi Ackerman, is a pretty famous vocalist but in his past two years, he decided to live a normal life."
"But why would he give up fame just live a life like the others?" Now I was the one asking questions.
"He said that one night he was out late, walking in the streets trying to avoid the paparazzi and he seem to want time to himself thinking of a companion." Annie bit her lip. "He wanted to have someone to share his life with but if he did get someone in his life, that person will suffer by all the fame since people bang on his door asking for autographs."
"Oh, that really would be bad." Why hasn't Levi told me this?
Annie continued. "So it is said that he gave up his fame to live a normal life. Many people were disappointed that he gave so much but after some time they forget about him."
"Thats true." Sasha cut in. "When me and Annie joined the club only four months ago, a mysterious person walked in with bandages covering his eyes. The bandages had spots of blood on them like he just had surgery."
I had so many questions to ask but I kept quiet.
"When Hanji Zoe told us his club name, the other strippers didn't seem quite interested in him." She paused. "But me and Annie knew that he had to be the vocalist of the group No Name."
I didn't want to hear more. "I think I know a lot already." My head felt light. "This is just too much information for me to take in."
I felt them staring down at me. "Well we got to go shopping for the big event for tonight at the club."
"Whats happening tonight?"
"You haven't heard?" Sasha spun in a small circle. "Today is Hanji's birthday and all the strippers are going to celebrateit tonight! She's going to let our master put some good, tasty, sticky cream on us! Mmm I can't wait to taste my master!"
Just hearing Sasha say that got my interest.
"Sasha that is not what Zoe said!" Her smiled vanished. "Our master is only allowed to spray whip cream at us. Nothing else."
"Oh." Ugh I was already thinking of how Levi's cream will taste like.
"Will you be coming tonight? She turning 29."
"Sure, I'll be there tonight." I smiled.
"Yay!!" Sasha held my hands. "I can't wait to see your outfit that your picking out."
"About outfit," Annie grabbed Sasha's hand pulling her away from me. "Were going shopping right but see you tonight." They waved at me.
"Bye." I waved back.
"Seems like you talk a lot with your friends." I saw a coffee cup in front of me.
"Oh um yeah." I grabbed the drink from his hand and took a sip.
"Did they tell you about Hanji's party tonight? I heard that the men are allowed to spray whip cream at their breast."
I spit out the coffee. "Levi! Why would you say that!?"
"You don't want me to spray cream on your breast?" He chuckled.
My cheeks felt a little hot. "C-can we just go now? I do have to shop for my outfit." I didn't feel like drinking my coffee anymore but it had an amazing taste.
"Heh fine but I'll be the only one to cover your body with cream."
"Levi!!" I punched his arm playfully.
He just laughed while I continued to drink my coffee.
Why is my heart beating so fast?