Chapter Five: Tell Me Your Name

~10:25pm~

**Mikasa's POV**
"Are you sure you don't need a ride?" Annie started the car with Sasha sitting next to her still drenched in water. "Its pretty late."
"Im sure. I still have other things to do before I leave and I'll just call Eren to pick me up." I gave them a smile.
"Well okay but if your still here without a ride, call me so your not out here." They drove pass me and Sasha waved goodbye to me. I looked at the time. It was already10:28 and no name doesn't like waiting. Before I took a step, I made sure they were out of sight.
"Annie does drive fast." I made my way to the back of the club and saw a man with bandages coving his left eye. "Um excuse me sir?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned around, covering my mouth. "Shh, keep your voice down." I tryed to break free from him but he leaned foreward kissing my ear. "Its me, No Name so dont be scared brat. I have to wear this so no one with reconize me." He was right. When I saw him, I didnt know who the hell he was. "Now do you see me?" The street lamp shinned on part of his face, showing his light gray eyes and bandages covered with blood. "Y-yes." I stayed calm.
"Good." He grabbed my hand pulling me through the alley. "My home isnt far from here. Just up the stairs and were here." I followed him up but before we entered, he told me to take off my heel. I guess he's one of those clean freaks. I did as I was told and he let me in first.
His house was spotless from top to bottom. "Wow your house is um.. nice?" I wonder around the living room leaving No Name at the door.

**No Name's POV**
I closed the door,locking it. I turned back around seeing that bunny girl has disappered. "I guess she's getting a good look around the house." I walked to the living room seeing Mika bend over, looking at some old pictures. "Is this your mother?" She pointed at the picture with my mother holding me as I was young. "You looked pretty cute."
"Tch. Cute was when I was child." I made my way toward her and placed my hands on her hips. "W-what are you doing?" She shivered and looked at me.
"Nothing of course." I pinned her agaist the wall rubbing her butt.
"S-stop! You cant do t-that!" She tried to get away but I made sure I had a good grip on her. "S-stop!"
"Not until you tell me." I licked behind her ear.

**Mikasa's POV**
What the hell is he doing? Why can't I stop him? I.. I feel weak when he touches me like that.
"What do you want from me?!" I felt his hands reaching for the top of my dress.
"I want to know your name." He squeezed my breast causing a moan to escape from my mouth.
"Ahh... I-I already told y-you." My cheeks felt a little warm.
"Not your stripper name." He grabbed my dress top and pulled it down. My breast were now hanging. "Your actual name." His fingers tickles my nipples.
"I c-cant tell you." I bit my lower lip.
"And why cant I know?" He pulled my dress lower until it reached my ankles.
"Stop please!" He placed his hand back on my bare breast.
"I'll stop once you tell me your name." He gave my breast a good squeeze. "Ahh!! F-fine but y-you have to t-tell me yours." I moaned in between.
"I accept." His tongue tickled my neck.
"I-Its Mikasa!" I didnt feel weak anymore. I fell to the floor, feeling tired with No Name looking down at me.
"I was right, your stripper name was close to your name." He went down to my level, pulling my chin toward him. "Well Mikasa," our lips were only milimeters apart. "I'm Levi."
"L-Levi.." he pressed his lips against mine. They felt softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting his tongue slip in my mouth. It felt so warm and it felt so right. He held on to my waist and broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva.

**Levi's POV**
"That was quite nice dont you think, Mikasa?" She giggled. "Yes, yes it was." She fell into his arms, holding me. "Need sleep?" I looked down at her and she nodded slowly. "I'll drive you home." When I looked at her again, she had already fallen asleep. I pulled up her dress, held her in my arms, and walked toward the door. I took another look at her. "She looks.. cute when she's asleep." I unlocked the door, making my way to the car, and drove her home.
"Mikasa, your my stripper Ackerman.."