Chapter Three: Call Me Mika

~8:00 pm~

**Mikasa's POV**
I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look like the every day Mikasa but someone totally different. My breast were hanging just a bit covering my nipples and it was tight squeezing my ass. "Maybe I shouldn't do this." My right bunny ear won't stand up straight. "I'll just text Annie and cancel." I ran down the stairs to grab my phone but I heard a knock. "Crap their here." Taking a deep breath, I twisted the door knob and saw Annie and Sasha dressed up in their outfits.
"Damn Mikasa you look so sexy." Sasha walked behind me and poked my fluffy bunny tail.
"Hey hands off." I slapped her hand away. "Stop touching me like that."
"Sorry." She giggled.
"Where are your heels?" Annie asked while pointed at my feet.
"Ops I guess I left them up stairs. I'll be right back." I ran back up stairs looking for my black heels that were 3 inches.
"You better hurry up or else we'll be late! Me and Sasha will be in the car waiting for your ass." I heard the door slam shut. I lifted up my towel and saw the heels but they were wet. "I don't have time to dry them." I sat down on the toliet seat and put one heel at a time, standing up straight. "I should get going." I carefully made my way down the stairs, opened the door, locking it behind me.
"Come on Mika!" Annie honked her horn.
I walked at a fast pace, not too fast to fall on my face, but a nice fast pace. "Did you just call me Mika?" I opened the car door and sat in the back.
"Yeah because thats your stripper name." She backed up the car. "Mine is Sierra."
"And mine is Savana." Sasha tried to lach her bra together. "And your's is Mika."
"Wait won't people know its me? I mean what if people I know see me dressed like this?" Annie drove the car through a dark alley.
"Don't worry if your scared you can always be the stripper who serves the drinks but they don't get a lot of money." Sasha placed lotion on her thighs.
"I dont know yet." I looked out the window and saw neon lights spelling Dance On Polls and I guess that was the place. I rolled down my window to get some air, until a guy with black hair wearing a shirt that wasn't button up all the way, exposing his muscles, caught my attention. He seemed short but he looked hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off him but then he looked at my direction. Crap! I rolled my window back up. He saw me! Oh my god I'm so stupid! I check if he was still there but he walked inside Dance On Polls. So I was right. Thats the strip club we're going to. I hope I see him..
"Mika were here." Annie parked the car and got off. "Come on we only have five minutes to get in position." Sasha opened my door and helped me out.
"Wait I thought we were ready?" I gave them a confused look.
"No silly." She pulled my hand leading me to the back door of the strip club. "We have to tell Hanji that your new here." Annie unlocked the door.
"Yeah Hanji doesn't like when we bring someone new to the club without her knowing." Once we walked in, I saw so many girls in different outfits, looking in mirrors trying to fix the little details.
"Come on!" Annie and Sasha pulled my arms and took me to a women with light brown hair wearing glasses.
"Hello Zoe!" Sasha jumped up and hugged the women.
"Hello Sasha! Don't you look naughty. Trying to impress 'No Name' again?" So this women is like the owner or something?
"Nope not tonight. I want to give someone else a try." Annie pushed me into Zoe.
She fixed her glasses and looked at me. "I haven't seen you before." She moved my hair to the right side of my shoulder and poked my arms. Ugh why is she doing this? She's acting like Sasha.
"Your in good shape." She pulled a pen out of her pocket and grabbed her clipboard. "My name is Hanji Zoe but you can call me either one. I am the owner of this club." I knew it! "Now," she placed her pen on the piece of paper on her board. "whats your name and stripper name?"
"I'm Mikasa Ackerman and my name for tonight is Mika." My palms felt a little sweaty.
"Mikasa Ackerman, nice to have you tonight." After that, she walked away.

~5 minutes Later~
"Are you ready Mika?" Sasha made sure her heels were tight and Annie was taking another look in the mirror.
"Yeah but I'll be on stage after you two so I'll be serving drinks in the meantime." They gave me a sad look.
"Well just make sure you don't trip on your own heel." Annie gave a warm hug.
"Now for our first dancer is Sierra!" I heard Hanji call Annie's stripper name.
"I'm on! See you Mika." She waved goodbye and blew a kiss. I'm still a little nervous. I grabbed a tray and placed several glass cups filled with wine.
"See you on stage in a little bit Sasha." She smiled and sat down next to the other dancers.
I walked through the curtain and placed the wine glass on several tables and went back around to pick up the glass or refill them again. I heard music playing and I saw Annie's leg around the pole doing a couple of spins, twist, and wrapped her legs around the pole hanging upside down. Eveyone in the whole place made a lot of noise for Annie. Wow she's a natural. There's no way I can do something like that.
"Oi Bunny girl!" I heard a voice and snapped back to reality. "Brat are you listening to me? I need another glass." "S-sorry." I turned around to see who was calling me and it was the same person I saw earlier. His shirt wasn't button so I knew it was him. I poured him another glass of wine and I noticed he was staring at me.
"You look familier." I finished pouring the wine. "Have I seen you before?" He pat the seat next to him which ment he wanted me to sit down.
"I-I don't think so." I sat next to him. "I'm new here." He placed his arm around my shoulder.
"So you don't know who I am?" He took a sip of the wine and placed it back down. "I thought maybe she told you." He pointed to the stage where Annie was walking up and next appeared Sasha.
"I don't think she told me anything." Why does he care if I know him?
"Want me to tell you?" He pulled me closer leaving our lips a few centemeters apart. What is this guy doing?! My heart began to race and I knew my cheeks were red. "O-only if you want sir." He tilted my head and whispered in my ear. "I'm No Name." What? Did he just say..
"And whats your name? And I'm talking about your real name " I stayed silent for a moment.
"I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to say." I smirked. "Call me Mika."