Chapter Eight: Bad Feeling

~10:37pm~

**Levi's POV**
"Are you all set?" I grabbed the car keys from the table. "Hanji doesn't like it when her workers are late."
"I know I'm going." She called from up stairs. "You can wait in the car if you want."
"No I want to see the outfit your wearing tonight." I entered the kitchen, opening the fridge grabbing a bottle of whip cream.
"No! I'll show you at the club." I heard her walking down the stairs. "You can't be the first one to see me in my outfit." She had a dress on covering her. "You have to wait."
"Tch, shitting brat." I mumbled.
"What did you say?!" She gave me an evil glare.
"I was saying you look beautiful!" What the fuck did I just say.
"Um well..thanks?" She looked confused.
What the hell is wrong with me?!

**Mikasa's POV**
Did he just say that?! I made my way to the door with a light blush.
"Lets go I don't want to be late." I twisted the door knob, leaving it open for Levi to step out. "Come on I want to hurry and get to the club so I can take this dress off."
"Then just strip it off." He closed the door to the house, making his way to the car. "I dont knoe why you covered your body. I want to see everything."
"Dont be a pervert Levi." I playfully punched his arm as he sat on the driver seat.
"Isnt that what you like about me?" He placed the key in and started the car. "Remember we did meet when you had the nerve to pour me another glass of wine in that slutty rabbit outfit of yours."
I felt my cheeks heating up. "It was a bunny outfit not a rabbit." I placed my hands on my lap, playing with my fingers.
"Its practicly the same thing, right?" The car started and he backed, making sure no one was behind us this time.
"Yeah, I guess." I leaned my shoulder on the window, pressing my head against the glass.

***Levi's POV**
She doesnt really seem happy tonight. I looked at her, seeing her head against the window, with her eyes trailing about in plain way. I wonder if shes not in the mood for me to bring anything up. I drove steady, slowling down the bumbs instead of rushing and making Mikasa jump out of her seat, but tonight I want her to be happy to be at Hanji's club, doing whatever she can until she recieves a surprise...

~10:50pm~
"Were here." I stopped the engine, pulled the keys and opened the door. "I dont think were late but you know Annie and Sasha are sometimes late." Mikasa stepped out seeming not really to care.
"Yeah but they wouldnt be late on partys." Whats wrong with her?
"Well I'm going in to change while you do what you need to do." She opened the back door and slammed it shut.
"I wonder whats bothering her?"

**Mikasa's POV**
He's hidding something from me. I went in front of a mirror and slowly took off my dress.
"Mikasa!!" Cold hands were wrapped around me. "Oh mi god we thought you werent coming." Sasha turned me around as I saw she was wearing a black thin rope covering her breast and a short skirt that Im sure she isnt wearing anything under it. Annie stood next to her and couldnt see what she was wearing since there was whip cream all over her.
"What took you so long?" She licked the whip cream from the tip of her fingers.
"Oh I um last track of time." There was a bit of saddness in my voice and Annie caught it.
"Whats the matter? You dont really sound happy." She placed her hand on my shoulder.
I couldnt let her know whats bothering me. "Its nothing Im just well nervous." I gave them a weak smile.
"But your Mika and she doesnt get nervous." Annie smiled.
"Annie's right. After all you did amazing when you first got here. You got wine poured on the first night and that was just amazing!!" Just hearing them say that brought a smile on my face.
"Yeah you guys are right." They both gave me a bear hug.
"Good, now hurry up because Levi just walked in." Sasha ran out the curtain as soon as she heard Connie call her.
"Take your time Mika." Annie gave me one last hug and walled out and I guess she wasnt wearing but underwear.
As soon as they left I looked at my reflection. "They're right." I continued to take off my dress and as soon as it fell to the ground, I was now Mika. I had a tight baby blue bra with no straps with a matching skirt that was mid thigh. I looked one last time in the mirror fixing the skirt in the right angle. "Im ready." Once the dress was picked off the ground I look a deep breath before walking out the curtain. Forget about it. Dont think about what Levi is hidding from.
I cleared my mind and stepped out the curtains letting everyone know that Mika has returned.