Chapter Two: A Club?

**Mikasa's POV**
Annie and Sasha gave me a smile but something was odd about their smiles, like they were hiding a secret or something like that.
"Sorry for being late," I scrached my head. "I couldn't fine my credit card so I went to the bank and withdrew $270." They exchanged looks at each other. "What?" They just giggled.
"Why are you wearing a short dress Mikasa?" Sasha poked between my breast.
"H-hey don't do that!" I covered my chest. "Don't be weird." Annie just stared at my dress, her eyes stared at my heels up to chest.
"Mikasa, me and Sasha were wondering if you want to join our club since you basically lock yourself at homing reading mangas every day." She was right. I haven't done anything except read and watch anime on my computer or tablet.
"Yeah Mikasa," Sasha pulled out a cat outfit, it had a long tail with a bra that looked like it will squeeze her breast together, and it had ears. "you'll like our club since you have a nice ass body."
"W-wait!" My cheeks felt a little warm. "What kind of club are you guys talking about?"
"Annie you tell her." Sasha walked to the dresser. "I need to check if this outfit is sexy enough for "No Name" to ask me to be his for tonight." She entered the dresser and closed the curtains.
"Sure, I was going to anyways." She rolled her eyes, then gave me a look. "Its a stripper club." She said in plain calm way.
"I didn't know you were lesbien?" I got a smack across the face, leaving my cheek pink.
"No you stupid ass! We ARE the strippers." Her eyes were filled with anger.
"I know I was joking." I rubbed the cheek Annie slapped. It stung.
"Annie what do you think?" Sasha jumped out of the dresser. She had black cat ears curled a bit on her head, the tight black bra squeezed her breast together exposing her heart tatoo, and with a matching black laced thong that completed the whole outfit. "Or is it too much?" She stared at the ground.

**Annie's POV**
"Its perfect. I'm sure 'No Name' will notice you." I smiled at her.
"You really think so?" She pulled out a police outfit and hand it to me. "Here you try this on. I had my eye on it for quite sometime and knew it will look great on you." I took the outfit and tried it on in the dresser.

**Sasha's POV**
"Did Annie tell you Mikasa?" She stared at me blanky.
"Yes she told me but before I answer, can I ask who this 'No Name' guy is?" A light blush appeared on her cheek and she bit her lower lip.
"Oh well at the club there is this super hot guy who comes to club. He have dark black hair, gray eyes, and he always is intrested in the most sexiest Strippers." I paused. "And people call him 'No Name' because we strippers do not use our name but a slut name so no one can know who we are. He just calls himself that so people at the club don't critize him or something like that."
"So you don't know his name?" I shrugged.
"Nope. No one in the entire club knows. He won't tell any of us unless your his favorite but everyone tried their best to get his attention." I sighed. "But of course they failed, including me and Annie." I held back a couple of tears.

**Mikasa's POV**
A Strip Club? Well it does seem better than to just stay home but 'No Name'? I know he is male but why does he keep his name a secret? A couple minutes later, Annie walked out the dresser with a navy blue jacked, with no bra, with matching shorts that were only mid thigh, and of course every sexy police women has long back boots with at least two inches.
"Oh my god Annie!" Sasha squild. "You look SO sexy!!" I just rolled my eyes.
"Thanks Sasha I think I'll wear this tonight." She looked at her reflection and posed several times. "So Mikasa will you be joining me and Sasha at the Strip club tonight?" Sasha went back to the dresser to change back into her regular blue jeans and top.
"Sure but what should I wear?" I took a glance around the store and spotted a sexy bunny outfit that seemed my size.
"Wear anything sexy." Annie walked back in the dresser. "But your paying for it." She closed the curtain.
"I know." I walked over to were I saw the bunny outfit and pulled it off the hanger. It was a light purple that came with tan leggings, a purple bow tie and long matching ears. "I guess this is sexy." I made sure there was no holes and went to the cashier. "I'll like to purchase this." I set down the outfit in front of her. "You have a nice taste ma'am." She gave me a warm smile and scanned the tag. "That will be $96.50." I payed the full price and walked out the store until I heard Annie and Sasha calling for me.
"Mikasa wait for us!" They came running after me and stopped to catch their breath. "So we'll see you tonight?"
"Sure." Sasha giggled and grabbed Annie's hang.
"Great! We'll pick you up at 8pm and make sure you have your outfit." They ran the opposite way I was going. "See ya Mikasa!"
"See you later." I waved at them, but they were gone. "I better get ready for tonight." I walked out the doors and made my way to the car.