Chapter Six: Levi

**Mikasa's POV**
I heard birds chirping along with the sun's ray piercing through my curtain, hitting my eyes. "Hmm.." I sat up rubbing my eyes, looking at my surroundings. "What happen?" I looked around realizing I was back at my house. "Levi. He said his name was Levi." I miss him. I stared at the floor remembering last night. I felt weak when he touched me.. why did I feel like that? Levi. I stood up making my way up stairs until I heard someone knocking on my door. "Hold on a second." I grabbed my robe to cover my bunny outfit. I opened the door seeing Eren with a worry expression.
"Mikasa!" He gave me a hug with a light squeeze. "I was so worried about you."
"Why were you worried?" I smiled. "You know I can take care of myself."
"I know Mikasa but I didn't see you last night." Last night. Oh no I forgot Eren was suppose to pick me up at club.
"I went to the back of the club like Annie said but I didnt see you. I thought someone took you." Someone did take me.. not only that..
"Mikasa where were you?" There was worry written all over his face. "I couldnt find you anywhere." I bit my lower lip. "I was.. well I um.." I was going to explain to Eren about last night but I heard a knock.
"Oi Mikasa." It was Levi. "Are you awake? You forgot something."
Eren gave me a cold glanced. "Who's at the door calling you?" He lifted his eyebrow.
"Just a friend I met last night at the strip club." I went to answer the door, still feeling a bit dizzing.
"Strip Club?!" Eren blocked the door. "Mikasa I thought you were reading Mangas at the Café." I pushed him aside. "No. I wanted to try something new so I joined Annie and Sasha." I opened the door seeing light gray eyes.

**Levi's POV**
I wonder whos the brat next to her? She told me she was single right?
"Here you fotgot this at my place." I handed back her rabbit ears and the brat was giving me 'who the fuck are you' expression.
"Oh thanks." She grabbed the ears from my hand feeling a light delicate touch. "I didnt notice I forgot them." She placed them on the couch.
"Who the fuck is this?!" The brat finally snapped.
"Eren stop acting like a child!" That was the first time I see her scowling at a child. She said Eren. Tch, brat.
He stayed quiet with his arms crossed. "Im sorry, Eren can be quite childish."
"I can already see that." I glaned at him. "Anyhow I was wondering after your done babysitting-"
"Who the hell told you she's babysitting me?! I am not a child!" Eren's voice got more aggressive.
"Eren stop!" She placed her hands on his shoulder. For some reason I felt like punching the brat in the stomach. I guess I'm just hungry. "Eren you need to control yourself." The brat kept giving me a hard time.
"But Mikasa how are you even sure you can trust this son of a bitch." I had enough of this kid. I pushed Mikasa to the side, grabbed the brat's hair, pulling him up and sent a kick to him stomach. "Levi stop!" She pulled on my shirt trying to pull me back. "Leave him alone!" The brat fell to his knees, coughing up blood. "Enough! Both of you!" Mikasa got in the middle of us. "Eren stop acting all tough and you just leave him alone." He continued to cough out blood. "Are you okay?" I couldnt stand to see her helping that pathetic brat, Eren.
"I think I'll ask another time." I turned around, making my way to the door but I felt a light tug.
"What did you need?" I didnt bother to face her.
"Tch, forget it. I'll see you around." I let myself out.

**Eren's POV**
"Who the hell was that?" I coughed in between.
"I said he was a friend I met him at the club." She grabbed a wet towel and cleaned the blood off the door. "His name is Levi."
"Well Levi seems like a jerk." She stopped and stood up.
"He wouldnt be a jerk if you hadnt said all that shit to him! Eren just ugh!" Her face was red, filled with frustation. "I cant even deal with this right now." She went upstairs.
"Where are you going?" She didnt answer. "Mikasa tell me where your going!"
"Im going with Levi! I can take care of my own damn self! I dont need you to ruin my life!" I heard a slam.

**Mikasa's POV**
"Who the fuck does he think he is?" I opened up my closed and pulled out a gray jacket with a black tank top. "He's treating like a fucken girl." I removed my bunny tail and slipped off the dress not bothering to wear a bra. "If it was just me and Levi we could have-" I pulled the sweater over my head. "Why am I thinking of Levi? Why do want to go with him?" I asked myself this as I grabbed a pair of jeans. Do I have a crush on him? Do I like Levi? I slipped on my jeans, grabbed my handbag and walked out the door, breathing in fresh air. "I should find him."
"Find who?" Levi came out from behind the tree, giving me a plain expression.
"Levi I thought you left?" A blush grew on my face.
"Tch. I was going to leave but I wanted to ask if you want to get some coffee." He scratched behind his head. "Only if you want to go with me."
"Sure." I gave him a warm smile. "I really want to clear my mind." Its a date.
"Thats why I stayed." I felt his hand reaching for mine. I accepted. "Come on I know the best Café around here. I followed him with our hands still locked together.
I still kept getting this strange feeling when I'm with Levi.