Chapter Eleven: Advance

"Im sorry but you are not allowed to dance here anymore." Those were Hanji's words. I was sent to a more advanced strip club that payed more money, new poles, and slutter outfits.

When I walked in, I saw Eren talking with Jean. They looked like they were drinking alcohol.

I still can't believe Levi knew about this and he didn't even tell! I know I should probably yell at him but I need to focus.

I went around the tables surving them drinks until it was my turn to dance on the pole.

"Hey Mikasa. I didn't know you strip here." Eren waved his glass.

"I'm actually new here. I started just tonight." I poured him another glass.

"Really? But you look so well, sexy." Eren licked his lips. "Maybe I should ask you for a dance."

I giggled. "Dont be silly Eren, you know I won't do that."

"You cant? Then why are you working at a strip club if you can't even give me a lap dance?" I felt a light sting on my thigh. Eren slapped me.

"Eren!" I was pulled onto his lap, dropping the tray, feeling his member already getting hard. "S-stop!"

"I asked for a dance." Eren moved his hand down my thighs, tracing my thong. "Maybe even more."

"E-Eren stop!" I tried to pull away but I couldn't. Jean held my hands preventing me from getting away. "Stop it!"

"Hey! What the hell did I tell you two?" Before my thong was pulled off, a girl shorter than me walked to the table. "You aren't allowed to do that to the newbies."

"Fine." Jean released me and Eren pulled me off his lap.

I was so close to punching them both.

"Are you okay?" The girl wearing a cheerleader outfit asked, giving me a glass of wine.

"Yeah." I accepted the wine.

"Seems like those two want a piece of your ass." She giggled.

"Heh.. I guess they do." I took a sip from the red wine. "Thanks for saving me back there."

"Oh, no problem. Your Mikasa right? The new stripper here, correct?"

"Yeah but my stripper name is Mika."

"Wait, The Mika?" She put her drink down.

"Yeah.."

"Wow, my names Petra and I heard so many things about you. You got poured wine on the first day and your slutty bunny outfit, oh my god, I loved it!"

"You sure know a lot about me." I took another sip avoiding eye contact.

"Well duh! All the strippers know about you. You are a nice piece of ass girl and you can work that pole! How are you so good at it?"

"I actually don't know. I only wanted to dance on the pole to impress someone." I looked at the wine.

"Really? Did you get him?" Petra was on the edge of her seat.

"Yeah but he didn't tell me I had to move to a more advanced club so I had to leave my friends who got me into stripping."

"Awww I'm sorry Mika but hopefully that guy of yours finds you here, right?"

I'm still pissed at him.. "Right."

"Now come on," Petra pulled my hand. "Its your turn to work that pole oh and to get more cheers, you should probably lose the bra."

I don't think I like Petra.. "If it will get alcohol poured on me." I walked away from her and got on stage, wrapping my leg around the pole.

Its time to show them Mika.