Chapter 1

todoroki's pov
i stood there in front of my closet looking at the clothes none of them felt right i hate that he does this to me.
i dont want to be a boy but he forces me to, i grabbed my school uniform and i looked at myself in my mirror and i felt disgusted with myself my short hair  my masculine clothes i hated this.

i went downstairs and i saw my sister at the table.
morning fuyumi, i said coldly.

morning shoto how did you sleep? she asked.

just the usual dreaming about being able to be myself but then i wake up looking like this, i said as i motioned to my body.
im sorry sho i really dont know how to help with that maybe later i could take you shopping and get you something to make you feel pretty, she offered.
i smiled widely and i hugged her.

can i maybe get a pretty bra and some panties? i hate wearing boxers and i feel suffocated in this stupid fucking binder he forces me to wear, i said
yeah of course we can but we will have to keep then in my room so he doesnt have a full blown tantrum when he finds them when searching your room. she said.

i smiled softly i dont even care i will do what ever it takes, i said

okay i will pick you up after school go have fun at school ill see you later, love you kiddo, she said as she hugged me.
i finished eating the breakfast she made me and i got up and i grabbed my bag and i walked out.

i walked to school and i went to my classroom and i sat at my desk. and i just zoned out as everyone else came in and class started but i had a hard time focusing, i was pulled from my dissociation by the sound of the bell ringing. before i got up i saw aizawa kneeling in front of my desk.
shoto is everything okay your zoning out more and more lately. um yeah im- im fine dont worry about it, i said as i got up and i grabbed my bag and i left the room to go to the bathroom.

i stood in between the 2 different bathrooms before i took a deep breath and i went into the boys bathroom.
i felt like crying as i went into the stall and i did my business

i went back to the classroom and i sat back at my desk.

i did my best the rest of the day but it was so hard to focus not with all the emotions running through my head and the intense feeling of dysphoria.
the final bell rang and i got up and i grabbed my bag and i tried to run out but aizawa stopped me.

shoto i can tell something is wrong its effecting your school work and your training  you need to tell me whats going on so i can help you. he said
just forget about it there is no helping me just forget about it and stop asking i said as i pushed past him and i left.
i walked out of the school and i saw my sisters car pulling up.
i got in and she handed me an envelope.

so we know that dad can see my bank account so me and natsuo and put our cash together and we got you these, their gift cards for a bunch of places in the mall so dad wont be able to see what you buy, she said.
i smiled weakly.

she drove us to the mall and she parked.

we went inside and i opened the envelope and i pulled out the first gift card and i saw it was for victoria secret and i felt really excited.
i take it you probably dont know your size at all so you would have to get sized by one of the workers. she told me.

i nodded as we walked into the store i saw all the really pretty lace and silk of the bra's and panties and i felt so excited.
and soon a worker came over to us.

hi are you needing to get sized? she asked fuyumi.

oh um no my little sister is the one who need  to be sized not me, she told her.
she looked at me and nodded.