Chapter 9

todoroki's pov
( 3 months later)
SHOTO COME DOWN HERE NOW i heard him scream at me.

i got up and i went down the stairs and i saw a surprise sitting in the living room it was momo and her parents.
come sit down son, he said demandingly.

i went over and i sat next to momo.

so the three of us have been talking and we have decided to benefit both families you two are going to date and when you graduate you are to get married and produce an heir for both families, endevour said.

what no im in a relationship happily, i said sternly.

well thats too damn bad you will have to end things with that miscreant brat. he said with a hint of hate in his voice.
i glanced at momo and she nodded softly, its okay, she whispered.

why dont you two go up to his room and discuss everything you need, her father said.
we both got up and we  went upstairs to my room.

dont worry mr aizawa heard everything that was said he will make sure this doesnt happen but we should keep up apperances while in front of the family. i said coldly

and you dont have to worry about breaking up with sero i see how happy he makes you, she said.
also what do you mean mr aizawa heard everything? she asked

3 months ago before i was placed back here mr aizawa and i got a whole bunch of hidden cameras and put them all over the house they have high definition visuals and audio. i said.

and now i have a question for you, how do they expect us to produce an heir when we are both afab? i asked
well thats becuase im not afab, im amab im male to female trans thankfully my parents are supportive. she said
i grabbed my duffle bag from the closet and i started throwing in everything that i would need into it.
blanket, toothbrush toothpaste and anything else i could possibly need.
what are you doing? she asked.

im planning to escape i cant handle it anymore im tired of hiding myself im tired of hiding the bruises i want my long hair back, i said.
im leaving in a couple days i need to finish making my plans, i said.

MOMO COME ON NOW ITS TIME TO GO, her mother yelled up the stairs.
i have to go now but you call if anything happens. she said.

i nodded and she left my room i followed her and  i locked the door behind her.
i sat back on my bed for a while till i heard a banging on my door.

shoto you are missing school tomorrow you have a doctors apointment then to make up for the missed training we will train in the training room. i heard him say through the door.  yeah what ever i dont care go away. i said

i heard his footsteps descending back down the stairs.

i went to my bed and i climbed in and i pulled my blankets over me and i hugged my panda and i feel asleep.
i woke up to the sound of banging on my door i got up and i went to my closet and i got dressed.

i went to my bathroom and i just stood infront of the mirror too depressed to brush my teeth or comb my hair.
i grabbed my beanie and i pulled it on and i walked out and went downstairs.

he was sitting at the table waiting for me.

on my way out the door i grabbed a banana, i got in the car and i just sat there soon he came out and he got in the car.
so what do you think is going to happen today? he asked me sounding excited

i just looked out the window ignoring him.
we pulled up to a doctors office as we got out.
we went inside and he checked me in.

a little while later my name was called so we got up and we followed the nurse down the hall and we walked into a room.
so what are we seeing you for today? she asked