Chapter 7

todoroki's pov
lay down and relax baby girl i'll make you dinner, he said with a smile.

i nodded and i hugged my panda, and i rolled onto my side and i curled up around it as i turned on the tv and i found a cute anime it was called fruits basket. i turned it on and i watched it for a while as i could hear the sizzling sound of meat in a pan and hanta mumbling to himself quietly its so cute he always mumbles to himself when he cooks and its always so adorable.

after 45 minutes i saw him going over to the table he sat the table and he went back and he grabbed one pan and he scooped the food onto the plates.
i turned back to the show for another 10 minutes till i felt hands on my hip turning me over and soon lips were pressed to mine.
hey beautiful dinner is ready, he said sweetly.

i smiled softly and i got out of bed and he smiled at him as he leaned in and he gave me several small kisses and he took me to the table where i saw a small candle lit dinner.

i made hamburger steaks, shrimp fried rice and a carmel flan. he said sweetly as he pulled out my seat.
i sat down and i looked at the plate and it was beautfully presented.

i grabbed the fork and i started eating, and it was delicious.
since we missed our date i brought our date to you, he said with a smile
thats very sweet hanta, i said softly.

we ate and talked just having fun together.
after our plates were empty he took them to the sink and sat them in, now go get a shower and get ready for bed then we can cuddle and watch a movie i'll do the dishes while your in the shower, he said.

i smiled and i got up and he kissed me.

i grabbed my robe and i went into the bathroom.
i turned on the shower and i threw a steamer bomb into the shower and i got in and i saw the steam and the smell of the lavender from the steam bomb started to fill the bathroom.i heard him cleaning the dishes.

it didnt take him long to wash the dishes.

soon i heard the bathroom door open and i saw his head poking into the shower, mind if i join you? he asked with a smirk.
i smiled back at him and i nodded.

he climbed in and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
i turned to face him and he smiled at me. hey beautiful, he said sweetly.
i smiled at him, he turned us around and he pressed me to the shower wall and he kissed me roughly.
mhmmm i moaned softly.

he pulled away and he put his hadns on my hips, i wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled at me.
i pulled him back to me and i kissed him passionatly.

he grabbed my hands and he pinned them above my head with one hand and he pulled away and he turned my head and he started kissing my neck and i could feel him leaving hickeys as i just moaned quietly

after he left three or four he pulled away and he let me go.
now if you ever feel weak or scared or if you ever just miss me you can touch those till im able to give you new ones, he said with a smirk.
wow your really laying claim to me and you havent even asked me the big question yet, i teased back to him.
he smiled and turned us back to the water and he ran his fingers through my hair.
well then will you by girlfriend beautiful? he asked sweetly.
i hugged him and i kissed his neck and i gave him a hickey in return.
so i take that as a yes? he questioned.

now everyone will know we are together handsome, i said slyly.
he smiled and hugged me tightly.

now lets finish up you need to get ready to go. he said.
i laid my head on his shoulder, he hugged me and he kissed my head.
i dont want to go back, i whispered

i know you dont but  remember everything will work out in the end especially with the cameras it shouldnt be long till you come back here, he said.
we finished the shower and we got out i wrapped my silk robe around my body and he wrapped his towel around his body and we walked back out to my room and i got changed into some comfy pajama's and he pulled out a pair of his sweat pants from my closet and he pulled them on and we climbed into bed. i rested my head on his chest and he played with my hair gently till i feel asleep.
i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.