Chapter 6

Todoroki's pov
( 1 month later)
i was sitting on my bed with my laptop open as i was working on some homework.
there was a knock on my door so i got up and i went and i opened it and i saw miss rynn standing there.
we have finished our investigation and you will be going home we found no signs of repeative abuse i will be coming around for weekly to check in on you, so go ahead and pack your bag and lets go, she said

REALLY WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME DOES MY HEAD WOUND NOT SHOW YOU ANYTHING, i screamed as i pushed her out of my room and i locked my door.

i sat on my bed and i grabbed my phone and i called mr aizawa.
A- hey whats going on do you need something.
S- i need you to come here please
A- is everything okay you sound scared.
S- my case worker is here she said im going back to the house and told me to pack my bags i pushed her out and locked the door im scared.
A- okay just stay calm i'll be right there, dont open the door till i get there, you'll know its me i have my own key for your room i'll let myself in.
S- okay i understand.

he hung up and i just sat there on my bed as i waited.

30 minutes later i heard a key in my door and he walked in. he came over to me and he pulled me close to him and he hugged me tightly, he let me go and he looked at me, hey your shaking you need to lower your breathing so you dont pass out, he said.

here hold this i know it helps you, he said as he handed me the stuffed panda that i sleep with.
i took it and i hugged it. okay im going to go out and talk to her okay i'll be right back. he said.
i nodded as i pulled my knees up to my chest and i hugged my panda.

he got up and he walked out of my room closing it behind him.

i could hear them talking and arguing and i started to get anxious. i got scared and so i covered my ears and i put my head down into my panda.
the door opened and i tensed up.

i felt my bed dipping down gently so i lifted my eyes and i saw it was just mr aizawa.
so im sorry to say that she has all the proper legal paperwork but i have a plan, he said.
i bargained and she agreed that you can go back tomorrow but first we have a couple places to go and a few things to pick up, he said.
i nodded softly.

go ahead and get up and get ready we have to leave now to get this all done in time, he said.
i nodded and i got out of bed and i was still a little shakey.
hey come here, he said.

i walked closer to him and he hugged me again.

i know hugs help you regulate and calm down so you can stay here as long as you need, he said quietly.
i balled up my fists and i gripped his capture weapon as he hugged me and we swayed softly side to side.
after about 10 minutes i felt myself relax and calm down. i went to my closet and i pulled out a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.
i went into the bathroom and i got changed and i went back out and i grabbed my shoes and i slipped them on, i grabbed my purse.
lets go we have to hurry, he said.

i followed him out of my room and out of the school and i got in his car and we drove around town for an hour.
till he pulled into a parking lot.

now this isnt a place to mess around in just let me do the talking. he said.
i nodded and we got out of the car and we walked inside.

i looked around and i saw a lot of random things all over the place.

we need several discreet devices that a young girl can hide around her house to gather evidence some cute girly stuff for her room, but then simple discreet things for the rest of the house. he said to the worker.

the worker walked around the shop with a basket and he came back to the front.
so for bedroom wise we have the mirror cam, the ceiling light cam, the flower cam, and the classic teddy bear cam we do have a small variety of bears she can pick from to better match her so that it wouldnt stand out to much, the man said as he jestered out to the table of stuffed animals.
i went over and i looked at all of them and i saw a little red panda.