Sunflowers (Past Child Russia x Male Teacher Reader)

Ever wonder why Russia loved Sunflowers?

(Warning Ooc Child Russia)
------

"Hello Little Ivan. My name is (Male Name) (Last Name). And I'm here to teach you how to become a good country!!"

"(Male Name), I wonder where you are now да"

"First thing's first! It's bad to terrorise the Baltics or your allies okay?"

"I wonder if you're doing okay"

"(Male Name), why do you love Sunflowers so much?"

"Well, because Sunflowers, are so bright and happy! That I wanted to be like that too"

"Really?, but you sound and look like you're happy"

"Well, Ivan. I remembered a saying that, the one who smiled the most, cried and hurt the most. So Ivan, promise me you'll make others happy too! Okay?"

"Да (Male Name)!

"I'm sorry да, I broke another promise again.."

"What's happening! (Male Name!) Where are they taking you!!??"

"I'm sorry Ivan.. I-i was a spy. Directed to kill you, and faked to be your teacher. B-but believe me! Until now, you.. you taught me how to be really happy!"

"What.. No! Let go of him!!"

"I'm sorry Ivan. Besides, I deserved this. I deserved to be punished. Take good care of yourself.. Okay Ivan?"

"B-but (Male Name)!!"

"Promise me!"

"Да! I promise!"

"Good Bye Ivan Braginsky"

"I tried everything (Male Name). I tried to be happy, I tried to make friends. But they were always to scared to."

"I- I'm sorry (Male Name), I have'nt fulfilled any of my promises except one."

"Huh, do you know Ivan. I always wanted a field full of Sunflowers!"

"Heh! Really да?, then I promise I'll make you that!"

"Hehe! Alright, promise!"

"I've done it (Male Name)"

"I hope you're proud"

///////

Ivan swore he heard his voice. He swore he saw him. He swore he saw him smile. A sunflower on his hand as he whispered.

"I'm proud of you Ivan."

Ivan broke down, crying.

"I miss you (Male Name)"

////////

Oh My God.. *sweating on the eyes* The feels! I'mma sob and sulk in the corner now..

Ivan is so cute he deserves to be loved!!!!