Invisible (Kuroko Tetsuya x Male Reader)

He's used to it. Used to being invisible. Used to not being notice.

Then why did it hurt when he wasn't noticed by you? Why did it hurt when you always pass by him without even glancing at his direction?

Why?

Kuroko stared silently. Watching as (Male Name) laughed with his friends. Occasionally stealing a few kisses from his Girlfriend.

Kuroko felt his heart ache. His stomache tightened as he continued to watch longer.

He wanted for you to atleast glance to his direction. Is that hard to do? He let his eyes fall down at his lap, missing the fleeting glance you sent his way.

He walked down the street, passing you as you walked outside the department store, snacks on your hand.

He let his eyes linger at your walking form, before he continued his way. Feeling sad that he hadn't got the chance to talk to you.

Again, he missed the longing stare you gave him when he turned. Or the glances when you were in class, or the hints that he always show.

You were invisble to him. But that's what you thought.

Kuroko was invisble to you. But that's what he thought.

A misunderstanding. But, is still there a chance for the two to finally be together?

I'm Invisible.

And I don't like it.

××××

Part 2??