Magazines (Aomine Daiki x MaleMomoi Satsuki)

Request! Requeeeest~ Hi! Hi! See, requests make me happy!~ Hehe, Enjoy.

××××

"Daaaaaaaiii-chaaan!"A scream (a shriek) broke through the once quiet Momoi Household, and Aomine winced.

He was currently hidden behind a flurry of bushes, just behind his Boyfriend's prized garden.

Why was his Pink-haired boyfriend shouting his name at the top of his lungs? Well, it's probbably because of Aomine buying another set of Hentai Magazines, even though he promised never to buy or read another one again. But he can't help it! He's a man! He has urges.

Aomine let out a manly and I say manly yelp when Satsuki popped his cute little pink head in the bush he was hiding in.

"Found ya Dai-chan!"Satsuki grinned sadistically, grabbing Aomine's ear with his thumb and pointer finger, making sure to press hard. Aomine winced, his hands finding his boyfriend's.

"Ow, ow, Oww! alright, I'm sorry Satsu!"Aomine apologized repeatedly, but nope, Satsuki seemed to not hear a thing and continued to drag his boyfriend inside his house and inside his room. Satsuki then procceeded to throw his perverted boyfriend on the bed.

"You really wanted to be punished huh, Dai-chan"Satsuki smirked, and before Aomine had a chance to escape, Satsuki had already tied his hands on the bed posts.

Satsuki's smirk grew and he opened the secret stash under his bed. Tsk, Aomine is really an idiot. Hiding his hentai magazines where Satsuki can easily find them.

Aomine's eyes widened and before he can stop his boyfriend, Satsuki already had a scissor in his hand and shredded his precious magazines in to pieces.

Satsuki laughed maniacally, and Aomine can only scream in dispair.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's a good thing that Aomine still had his Hentai copy.

××××