Last Piece of Cake (Murasakibara Atsushi x Male Reader)

I know that you guys hate me now because my way of writing is always different, but.. ::>_

Anyways I accept Songfics now! And I'm currently listening to Marry You by Bruno Mars and had another idea, that I will write later.

××××

I glared. He stared. His tall frame and the dark aura behind his back not intimidating me at all. After all, how can I be scared at my own boyfriend.

"I found it first (Male Name)chin."He drawled out lazily and I fumed.

"What do you mean you found it first?! I baked it, and so, I deserve to have the last piece!"I shouted.

Yes, the two of us were fighting (you mean you were) for the last peice of cake that I baked.

Ugh, It's not nice when you have a boyfriend that has a sweet tooth like you. And shut up El-chan! You're ruining the fourth wall!

(*shrug*)

"But (NickName)chin!"Sushi pouted, and I quickly turned around. I tell you! His purple puppy eyes will be the death of me, and besides, he knew that he can let me do anything he wished if he used that on me.

His large hands forced my face to face his' again, and he grinned. "Please.."He pleaded and I sighed.

"Alright b-"I didn't even finished my sentence when Sushi grabbed the last piece of cake with his hands and shove it inside his mouth.

I gaped.

And he only smiled while chewing slowly.

"Y-you!"I raged, and he patted my head with a smile.

"Don't worry (Male Name)chin. I'll bake your favorite dessert later"At his words, a smile immidietly formed on