Mine [Aida Akiro x MaleReader] (Lemon )

I'M BAACK! Yay! So, I met new friends today, and my Mom,my brother and I are currently inside a hotel, and since there's free wifi, I decided to update, with a lemon. And if you're asking who Aida Akiro is, he is my Oc. He's going to appear on one of my stories, a KnB fanfiction.

I'm not sure if I'm making a part two of this one, fufufufu.

※※※※

His sharp brown eyes trailed over the small male just a few seats from him. Akiro's hand clenched on the pencil he was holding, feeling absolute rage and hate when another girl decided to flirt with him. Can't they understand? (Male Name) is his, and his only.

Deciding to stop this once and for all, Akiro stood up and snatched the (hair color) haired boy's wrist, pulling him with him.

"Eh? What's wrong Aki?"(Male Name) asked, confusion clouding his eyes as Akiro continued to drag him.

Akiro let a small smile crawl in to his features before he remembered the many girls that flocked over the small male just a few minutes ago, he scowled. He was going to make (Male Name) his, and he'll make sure everybody knows.

Finding an empty classroom, Akiro dragged the other male there. He didn't forget to lock the door before he stared at the other male before him.

"Tell me what's wrong Aki."(Male Name) pleaded, his innocent, and warm eyes staring at Akiro's blue ones.

Akiro growled, and before (Male Name) knew it, he was pinned under Akiro, his wrists tied with a handkerchief that (Male Name) knew was Akiro's.

"Aki?"(Male Name) asked uncertainly, eyes wide as he stared at Akiro who has lust already clouding his eyes.

His confusion seemed to fuel what Akiro was feeling and he attacked. He pushed his lips with the smaller male's and instanly moaned at the feeling of it.

Akiro's PoV

I savored the softness of his lips as he struggled beneath me. His eyes widened as he stared at my own, and I smirked. My hands slid down under his shirt, marveling at the smoothness of it. My hands grazed his stomach and reach his nipples, twisting one while I kissed him harder.

My little doll gasped in pain when I pinched one of his nipples. I took that opportunity and slipped my tounge in his mouth, licking, and biting.

3rd Person's PoV

(Male Name) can't understand why he was feeling this way. He didn't like his best friend, the one he trusted the most violating him. He bit the tounge that entered his mouth, and felt Akiro hiss in pain and in surprise.

"S-stop.."(Male Name) panted, his chest heaving as he glared weakly at the male in front of him. Akiro licked his lips, turned on by the little show of defiance that the male showed him.

"So you wanted me to stop huh?"Akiro questioned and (Male Name) quickly nodded his head. A terrifying smirk crept on the pale boy's face, lust clouding his vision as he tugged the collar of the male under him. "But, we're just getting started (Nickname)-kun~"

(Male Name) gasped, feeling the cold air glide over his bare chest. Goosebumps appeared on his skin as he stared at the boy he once called his bestfriend, holding his teared shirt.

Akiro's eyes scanned (Male Name)'s bare top, licking his lips in anticipation. Akiro slowly leaned forward, his warm breath hitting (Male Name)'s neck, making the said boy shiver.

Akiro snuggled his face on the crook of (Male Name)'s neck, enjoying his natural scent.

Squirming, (Male Name) shivered when he felt a warm, and wet thing licking his neck. That's when he realized that it was Akiro's tongue who was licking him. (Male Name) shivered when Akiro placed a wet kiss on his neck, before he sucked.

(Male Name) can' stop the moan that escaped him when Akiro continued to kiss,lick,bite and suck his neck, before he let out a loud gasp when the male above him passed over a certain spot.

Akiro grinned triumphantly before he focused on that spot, sucking and licking harder.

(Male Name) moaned, a little bit more louder. Akiro smirked, and deciding that the teasing was enough, slowly slid down. His hands unbuttoned the other male's pants and took them off. He was not surprised at the large bulge on (Male Name)'s boxers but he let out a small moan, imagining how it will feel. Akiro slowly peeled the boxers down and pop, out came the cock. (Lol)

Slowly Akiro took off his shirt, and then his other clothes, leaving him naked for the world to see. (Male Name)'s eyes went wide, staring at the erect, long and thick, member that Akiro was rubbing.

Akiro grinned, "Like what you see?" (Male Name) shook his head, a blush covering his features. Akiro smiled, before he turned the male over in fours.
Akiro pushed three fingers in front of (Male Name)'s mouth, and (Male Name) stared at it in confusion.

Akiro smiled, "Suck it". Hesistantly, (Male Name) opened his mouth and sucked in the fingers in front him.

Akiro, feeling his fingers wet enough, slowly thrusted it in (Male Name)'s hole. Said male gasped, tears springing out of his eyes.

"I-it Hurts!"(Male Name) yelped, and Akiro kissed his neck.

"It's okay, (Male Name)" Akiro shushed him off. (Male Name)'s pain slowly faded and pleasure came, he grunted and Akiro took that as a sign to move his fingers.

Akiro stretched his fingers and the male under him moaned. Feeling that he stretched the male enough, Akiro took out his fingers, and placed the tip of his member on (Male Name)'s butthole.

Then, Akiro thrusted.

****

Haha, I know, a little bit short ei? Sorry, but I was thinking of writing more when Mom came in my room. Shhh..