Lucky Item (Midorima Shintaro x Boyfriend Reader)

It was quiet. Silent. You were just laying with your Green-haired Tsundere Megane boyfriend in your bed. And you were utterly bored.

Groaning, you rolled over so you were facing him, and your (e/c) eyes watched as he pushed his glasses up before he turn a page of his beloved Oha Asa Magazine. A small green frog plushie was on his other hand.

You watched him curiously. You always wonder why Shintaro, or Shinshin as you called him, carry those things around. He always told you that it's his lucky charm. (though, he considers you the biggest luck on his life. Not that he'll say that to you, or even admit it at all)

Sighing, you huffed and rolled over again. Now lying in your stomach. Your eyes still on your Boyfriend's. Groaning, you decided to tease him, snatching the plushie on his hand (with high difficulty might I add), you jump out of your bed and ran behind your mini couch. Hiding behind it.

Shintaro, just realizing what you did, growled and glared at you.

"Give that back! (Male Name) Nanodayo!"

You only smirked, and stuck your tounge at him. "Then get it, Shin-Shin!"

And, the tag happened. Whenever Shintaro was close to catching you, you'll always hit him or throw him a pillow or something that was lying on your suddenly large room.

Though the chase ended when you tripped, falling face first on your hard floor. The plushie was now near your door, having been thrown when you fell.
Shintaro stopped, snatching his Lucky Item before kneeling near your fallen form. A small glint of worry on his eyes.

"Are you alright (Male Name)?"He asked, but then blushed, and turned his reddening face away, pushing his glasses up. "Not that I cared, Nanodayo"He quickly added.

You groaned, slowly pushing yourself up and in to a sitting form. Tears brimmed your eyes, and you rubbed your red bruised face.

Shintaro's eyes widened, remembering how easily you bruised and how fragile you are. He quickly leaned closer, wiping your tears away and placing a stray hair behind your ear.

"Tsk, Your such an idiot (Male Name), Nanodayo. You should be more careful. Not that I cared."Shintaro whispered, his green eyes staring into yours.

You sniffed, and rubbed your forehead. "You should kiss it to make it feel better"You pouted, pointing at your cheek.

Shintaro, blushed furiously. Stuttering incohorent words, he leaned back.Bandage hands hiding his face.

"Why would I do that, Nanodayo!?!"He screamed, glaring at you.

You pouted more, your lips now similar to a duck's. "Well It's your fault"

"What?!! How could that be my fault?! You're being an idiot (Male Name)!"You frowned sadly. Eyes turning downcast as your lips trembled. Shintaro stilled, his heart felt like it was being hit by a gun.

Sighing, he leaned forward and slowly pressed his lips with yours, before he quickly turned away.

You grinned, your frown quickly turning upside down. "Well, I meant my cheek, but my lips is much more better."

Shintaro stuttered more, arms flailing wildly before he turned his back on to you. Quietly pouting.

"Your so cute Shin-shin!!"You called out teasingly, and he raged, turning to you with angry eyes. Though you knew he can't stay mad at you forever

"Don't call me that! Nanodayo!!"He yelled.