Various x MaleReader (Part 1)

Warning :Crackfic. Extreme Oocness, innuendoes and pervertness

××××

This is not (Male Name) expected his Sunday to be. He expected to just laze on his couch, watch his favorite anime while eating junk food and ice cream.

Not to be sucked inside the T.V. and be chased by horny fictional males.

"Aaaaaah!"(Male Name) screamed, eyes wide with panick and terror as he run away from the group of males that currently chased him.

"(Male Name)! Let's have a ramen date! And after that have tons of babies dattebayo!"A certain blonde haired man grinned, blue eyes a light with longing and love, whisker marks visible on his tanned cheeks. Naruto

"Shut your mouth dobe! He's mine!"Snarled a tall pale man with onxy eyes. His raven hair oddly resembling a duck's ass. Sasuke

"Teme!"The blonde, Naruto growled, and the Ravenette, Sasuke, smirked.

The other males ignored the two and continued to chase their little Uke.

A tall man with green hair and green eyes pushed his glasses up with his right hand, the other clutching a small diamond ring. Midorima

"Oha Asa told me that today will be the right time to propose to my love one"Midorima spoke, eyes glinting behind his glasses.

"Eeh? Mido-chin are you sure you'll be marrying (Male Name) in the future?"A much taller purple haired male grinned, eyes having the same color of his hair.
Murasakibara

"The tall brat is right shit head!"Growled another ravenette, steel eyes glaring at the two basketball players. Levi

"See Midochin, Midget-san agrees with me"

"BRAAAT!"

×××

Skidding to a halt, (Male Name) took a look around his surroundings and ran to a tree and climbed it. Hiding.

Panting, (Male Name) tried to make sense of everything. What the hell is happening?

(Male Name) sighed, and leaned further to the tree he was hiding in.

A grin appeared on his face when the group of men passed his hiding place.

"Aye! Do you have fish (Male Name)?"(Male Name) screamed in surprise and unfortunately fell from the tree.

(Male Name)'s eyes closed, and he braced himself for the painful impact.

"Phew~ I got you now (Male Name)!"(Male Name) slowly opened his eyes and slowly looked up. "Happy?"

"AYE!"The blue cat grinned and continued to flap his wings.

"Uuh.. You can let me down now"(Male Name) smiled nervously, and felt more nervous when the cat smirked.

"NATSU! (Male Name)'s in here!"

"Shit"

×××××××