Chapter 19: Dreaming Once Again

TO ALL THOSE READERS WHO THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO UPDATE AFTER 6 MONTHS, IS NOT TRUE. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS, THE STORY WOULD TAKE  A LEAP OF 6 MONTHS. 

I LOVE THE FACT YOU GUYS ARE SO INNOCENT AND CUTE. TAKE THOUSAND 'CHUMMIS' FROM ME. 

NEXT DAY

Kaira and Adhiraj were up by 7. He helped her collect all her belongings and placed in the car and drove back to the palace. After reaching there, both went to their rooms and took a bath.

Adhiraj dressed into a dark brown suit with a white shirt while Kaira dressed into an olive green suit with a white shirt. Once dressed she moved out just to bang in him.

"Ouch" She rubbed her forehead.

"Wear flats, heels won't work" Adhiraj said looking at her feet covering in black block heels. She abided to it and changed into white nike sneakers.

 She abided to it and changed into white nike sneakers

Both sat down for breakfast with Adhiraj guiding her.

"What's your safe word?" He asked eating the apple slice.

"Aashiq" She said confidentially.

"Danger word?"

"Miss Kaira Sharma"

"Good. Now, once we enter the building, I'm the boss and you are here for our help." He gave her a quick go through about what she had to expect.

"Since you don't have knowledge of business field, I've placed some books in your bedroom, with important things highlighted. I expect you to finish at least one book per day and also understands its contents well. Incase you have trouble understanding, my cabin and room are always open." He said in a no-nonsense tone.

"Isn't one book per day a little too much for someone who's never done business studies?" She tried bargaining with him.

"Two days per book" He refused to bargain more to which she agreed. Atleast better than 1 book each day.

"Stationery?" She asked knowing that she'd need loads of them.

"What do you need?"

"Black and blue pens, pencils, erasers, shaperners, many notebooks, highlighters and sticky notes. And... Flashcards" She gave him the list of items she'd require.

"You'll find it on your table before we reach. Next thing. Everyday I'll come by your place and check if things are in order." He finished his breakfast.

"Aap zyati nai kar rahe? (Aren't you being too strict?" She asked with a puppy face.

"It gets worse by the day Kaira" Adhiraj stood up and walked to her seat, sitting on the adjacent one.

"Don't forget am a newbie in this field. I have 0 idea of what happens within a business" She shook her leg nervously. He placed his hand on the leg she was shaking.