Chapter 55: Bundles Of Happiness

3 MONTHS LATER

Rishav and Kaira walked into the hospital to find a little boy, not more than 2 year old standing outside the NICU staring at his just born sister.

Kaira bend down to him and poked his shoulder softly.

"Hi" She whispered slowly.

"Ii" He said in baby language that instantly made her smile. Rishav was informed by the officials that the two kids had lost their parents in an accident, but the kids were safe and were up for being adopted as they had no family background. Upon hearing the news, he didn't waste one second and immediately drove here with Kaira.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Ranawat, am Dr. Gill, I was informed that you'd want to adopt the kids" Dr. Gill shook hands with both of them. 

"Yes, can we meet the baby girl? And what is his name?" Rishav asked excitedly.

"The baby girl isn't named yet but as for the boy, he's name is Aviraj His brother was just somewhere here, where did he go?" The doctor said ruffling the little boy's hair. They looked around to find a boy around similar age to Aviraj looking out of the full-length window with a sad expression.

"Aviraj Rishav Ranawat" Kaira and Rishav immediately tested his name along with Rishav's liking the sound of the name. Rishav asked Kaira to stand with Aviraj as they met with his brother.

"He's Aryaman " The doctor introduced the small boy

"Hi champ" Rishav said pushing him with his shoulder slightly

"Hi champ" Rishav said pushing him with his shoulder slightly. Aryaman looked up questioningly.

"Want to meet your baby sister?" He asked keeping his tone welcoming. Aryaman nodded his head. Rishav stood up to carry him which he allowed.

"You can meet the baby, please" The doctor made way for them. Kaira bent down to Aviraj.

"Do you want to see you sister Aviraj?" Kaira asked trying to keep her voice as playful and cheery as possible, so he doesn't get scared. Aviraj's eyes lit hearing that and immediately looked at her nodding his head.