prison//Quackbur

Tw: cursing, mention of cannibalism, mention of smut, short chapter,

Quackity's POV:

"What do you want for your last meal, Soot?" I asked. I was a prison guard, and 'Soot' was being executed for blowing a nation up.

He looked deep in thought, but this was normal. I was with my work friend Charlie. We were both in charge of his last meal.

"Can I have.. You?" He asked. I didn't even know who he was referring to, as he was just grinning while looking down.

"Cannibalism isn't allowed in jail." Charlie stated. "Oh no, not like that" he said. "Which one of us are you referring to, Soot?" I asked. I was getting more annoyed by the second.

Usually meals would be like 10 fries, 20 burgers and like 5 Pepsi/Cokes. "I'm referring to you, the cute one with black hair." He said.

I would be embarrassed but he was in a jail cell alone and the prison was top security with barely any people. The closest people would be about 200 feet away.

"That's not allowed." I said. Charlie looked up at me and did his stup!d grin. "Last time I checked, it never said I couldn't." He said. His stup!d grin faded away. And he looked dead at me.

"That's true. Quackity, have fun!" Charlie said. He ran out and locked me in. I banged on the door, begging to be let out.

"Well, looks like you're going to be my last meal" he said, he had his grin back on. "I already told you cannibalism isn't allowed" I said. "Yeah, and I meant I want to have s*x with you." He said.

Oh god, I definitely missed heard him. Those were two completely different things. "You guys have an hour and a half!" Charlie yelled on the other side of the door.

"You heard him. Let's get to work." He said.

------

This is extremely rushed. Just tell me if y'all want part two. I'll probably make the 'mad king' part two soon. Or the teacher one.