yandere//Quackbur 3

Quackity's POV:

I took his stuff out of the washer and placed it in the dryer. They weren't covered in blood anymore..

I turned around to leave and I got scared when I saw Wil standing directly behind me. "You scared me.." I told him. "Just making sure you're not leaving." He said. "How could I leave?" I asked.

"You're smart. You'd figure out a way.. but I'm smarter." He grinned. "Yeah right, yesterday you left the front door unlocked" I said.

"I did?" He asked. "Yeah, you did dumbass" I replied. "Why didn't you leave then?" He asked confused. "Where would I go?" I asked. "True.." he said.

He smiled and gave me a big hug. "I have stuff to do, and don't you have school?" I asked. "I forgot.. were doing that algebra exam tomorrow!" He panicked.

"I can help you study tonight if you want?" I offered. "Sure! I'd love that" he smiled and looked at me weird. I couldn't place how he was looking at me.

He grabbed my chin, and made me look him in the eyes. "You're amazing.." he whispered. "Not today, Wil. Go to school" I said.

I walked out and he followed. "You sure you'll be okay? I mean you'll be here all alon-" I cut him off.

"Yes, love. I'll be fine, this house is dusty and needs a deep cleaning.." I said while looking around. "You're right.. you're always right~" he said.

"I get it.. I made you a lunch, it's on the table" I said. "thank you, dear.. why are you being so kind..?" He asked. "Because this is were I belong and I want to thank you.." I said. "Aw.. you're so sweet!" He said.

"Okay, I'm getting the lunch and leaving! Bye!" He said. I didn't move until I heard the front door closing.

Thankfully he left, I just made everything up so he'd leave the front door unlocked.

I quickly put my shoes on and silently followed him. From time to time he'd look behind him and I just had to fall to the ground. He didn't see me.

After 50 minutes, we finally arrived. Good thing I am wearing his brown shirt and pants, especially in a forest.. he didn't see me the entire time!

I saw him entering the school and I quickly made a run for it. I ran until I got home. I wasn't going to stay there for long..

If I did. Wil would find out. He'd find out even if I told the police.

I may have read his diary and he had a plan written down for everything. If I tried to escape, there were bear traps with trackers everywhere. If the police found out, he'd kill every police officer. There were their addresses too..

I packed a suitcase with my favorite stuff, clothes, food and water. And left threw the window. I didn't know where I was going.. but it's for the best I didn't know.

Wil would find out.

I walked for hours and took a couple of breaks. I didn't stop until I saw the sunset.

I was in a random field, I wasn't sure where anymore. I slept in some tall grass that night.

——————————————

"And that's how I managed to escape my crazy stalker" I said. "Wow, that's impressive.. so you lied a lot throughout this story?" The news interviewer asked.

"I lied to him a lot.. this was years ago too! I was about 16? So 9 years ago." I said firmly.

"Have you been worried that he might be still looking for you?" She asked. "I hope he isn't, this happened in America and I walked all the way to Mexico" I said.

"How does it feel accidentally being the first man to walk from America to Mexico without anyone seeing you?" She asked. "Surprisingly, kinda stressful. Because, I know people won't believe me" I answered.

"Well, our time for today is up. I hope you feel better" she said. "Thank you and good night Ms...?"

"Ms. Kristen."

As in Wil's mom? No. Definitely not. I'm just reading into this too much.

"Good night Ms. Kristen"

"Good night Quackity" she said before ending the live news thing.

I quickly left the studio and went home. I finally had the courage to tell everyone what happened to me.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my downstairs window break. Fuck.

Just pretend to sleep, they can rob me but hopefully not kill me right?

"You really thought you could escape me, huh Quackity?" I heard from downstairs. I heard laughing. An insane amount of laughing.

Screw that plan. Hide in the closet. I went there and hid behind boxes and many more boxes. "Oh my little Alex.. I saw that interview you did with my mom, you really made me sound like the bad guy in this.." he yelled.

I was right. That was his mom. Damn she was hot.

"But, am I the bad guy if I just want to love you? I just want to be with you forever. And ever." He screamed madly.

I heard him walk around and he was completely trashing the house.

"Oh Alex~" he kept saying from time to time. I was hoping he'd stop, but he came upstairs.

"I guess you're up here~" I could hear the teasing in his voice. He trashed every room.

Until he got to mine. "Oh my little Alex~ please.. come out? We can be so happy together!" He pleaded.

"You little brat. When I find you it won't be pretty. Like that face of yours." He yelled angrily.

Did he want to call my face pretty or not pretty?

He opened the closet with a lot of force, making the boxes over me fall.

He stared into my soul for minutes. "Get out now." He demanded. I was crying.

"Oh stop crying. I should be the one crying." He said. "SHUT UP! you're so annoying!" He yelled clearly frustrated.

I heard the police sirens. "Did you call the police." He asked. "No! I promise.." I said.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs.

"Freeze." Said a police officer with a gun. Wil stopped and stared at the police officer. "Put him down." She demanded. "No." He said. I started slowly crawling away while she was yelling at Wil.

Wil picked me back up. "You're not going anywhere, little one." He said.

"Put him down!!" She demanded again. "No!" He yelled. "What do you want." She asked. "Him." He said. "Back away from him or I'm shooting you." She said.

Wil didn't listen and kissed me. He got shot in the back, but he didn't seem to care. He was still kissing me, right until he died.

"I love you Alex.." he mumbled before dying right in my arms.