prison/2

Tw: smut, praising kink, cursing

He quickly took the only chance he had and pinned me to the wall. I was embarrassed and flustered, but he didn't need to know that.

I grabbed my hat and shoved my face in it. "Don't be embarrassed." He said, reading my mind. He took my hat off and threw it across the room. He took the chance to kiss me.

We kiss a lot more each one more and more passionately. Eventually he grabbed my thigh and I moaned. ''You like that, whore?~''. ''mhm..!'' ''Good.'' He started giving me hickeys and love bits that will last for days. They were on my neck and jaw.

We removed our shirts, he started going lower and lower while kissing my stomach he looked up at me for consent. I give it to him.

He took my belt off then my pants and then he started teasing me while kissing my thigh.''Please Wil~'' I say holding in my moans. ''Please what, I don't know what you want me to do?'' He says teasing me more.

"You were the one who begged me for this" I said. "You're right, and I'll make you remember it. Forever." He said, he sounded creepy.

He finally took the whole length in, making me moan. He started bopping his head up and down. I tried holding back the moans, but they kept coming.

"I-" I tried warning him. "I know." he said. He continued doing it until I came. He got back up and grinned.

"I've waited for this day. Ever since I saw you." He said blankly. I was panting, so I didn't answer. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Now. How about you go lay down and I'll be there soon." he said. I gulped and nodded.

I laid on his bed, waiting for him. I couldn't believe I was doing this. At prison, with a prisoner.

I watched what he was doing, I still had my taser in case this was a set up and he tried escaping. But I doubted that I would need it, he looked so. What's the word? Serious and in love.

He took off his clothes, "got any lube?" He asked. I nodded my head. He started looking through my stuff and eventually found it. I gulped, I was actually scared of how quickly he'll go.

"Before I continue, do I have your consent?" He asked. (Consent is smexy). And I nodded. "Words. Darling." He said. "Yes, yes you do" I answered and he seemed more than satisfied. He started applying it.

He got on top of me and just went for it.  He went slowly, probably wanting me to beg for him to go faster or to make me adjust to his size.

"F-faster!~" I begged him. He laughed and did as I asked. He kept on praising me and making me blush. "Good boy, you're doing so well" he praised me, again.

Soon it was my limit. "Wil- i'm-" I started. "Shush, I got the warning. No need to hear more" he said. I tried blocking my moans again, but I just couldn't.

Soon enough, it was my limit and I came. He kept going tho, I was over stimulated and tired but still stayed awake. "Come on~ darling~ don't hide those pretty noises~ I've been dreaming about hearing those~" he said.

My eyes were blurry because of the tears. My legs started to shake, just a little. "Can't take much more~ can't you?~" he said, he sounded like sweet honey.

"I'm also at my limit" he said. He let his load out. I let the loudest moan out yet. He finally pulled out. "You did amazing, dear~" he said. I was panting and sweating, badly.

But he was just panting a little and he was also sweating a lot. "Let's put your clothes back on" he said.

He started dressing me up. And when he was done he dressed himself up. I was still laying in bed and he joined me. He spooned me. And since the bed was really small, we had to be extremely close.

"I've been waiting for years. And years for this." He said. I didn't respond but he kept talking. "I've always wanted to see you painted with my doing" he said pointing to my neck.

I was tired and just wanted to sleep, we had about 45 minutes. He eventually got the message and placed his head on my shoulder and I fell asleep.

——————————

I woke up maybe 40 minutes later. I tried grabbing Wil, as it was cold. But I couldn't feel him. I quickly opened my eyes. And he was nowhere to be found.

I got up, I could walk. But it hurts like a b!tch. I looked around and saw the window was broken.

I was shocked and dumbfounded, those windows were unbreakable. I quickly got my 'Walky Talky'

"Hello Charlie"

"Hi! Was it fun?"

"He escaped, and met me in the room."

I heard him running down the hallway and quickly unlocking the door. He looked around panicking, until he saw the window.

"What happened?! You were with him?!" He said, he sounded panicked and worried. "I fell asleep! You can't blame me! You locked me in here!" I said.

He sighed before grabbing his grappling hook.

"Looks like we got a criminal to catch"

—————————

Part 3?