grades - part 2 (SMUT)

Hii The delay on this is CRAZY and i know it is. a lot has been happening with this fic in particular (friend who was helping me with it and i had a major falling out.) so i havent been able to work on this fic. anyways, here a sequel to grades!! Again, reader is 18 and this is a fake story.
___________________________

"And that is the dissected meaning of The Raven. I think that we can all take a bit of inspiration off this poem. This hour in particular has issues with deep meaning in horror." Awsten said as he leaned against the whiteboard behind him. His pink long sleeve button up with sequins strawberries scattered on it made a light tapping noise. "Anyways, I'm gonna let you guys out early. Y/N, stay with me." He walked to the door and opened it, letting everyone out as I watched. The second he closed the door, I got out of my seat and walked up to him.

"So, why do you wanna keep me here?" I leaned against a desk behind me.

"I can't get my mind off of you." He walked close to me, pressing his body against mine

"you want me so bad don't you?"

"You have a praise kink." He said as he played with my waistband.

"Maybe I do, but it's true you do." I smiled and brushed my mouth against his neck. he started to move his hands to my belt buckle.

"May I?" He smiled.

"No." I mumbled. He took a few steps back and adjusted his shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do that again, I know that's mes-"

"Get me dinner first." I smiled. He relaxed, obviously relieved.

"You have to go home, Y/N. Your parents are probably expecting you to be at their car in-" he checked his watch quickly- "5 minutes."

"I told them I'm hanging with a friend today and I'll come home by 12. Unless I text them about a sleepover." I winked. Awsten smiled and thought to himself. Probably something vile.

"You like Mexican?" He walked to his desk, grabbing his laptop and placing it into his bag.

"Sure, I could go for Mexican." I smiled. He looked at me then gathered some more things, before zipping up his bag and swinging it over his shoulder.

"Wait 5 minutes before you come out. I'll be in the red car in the parking lot with a bumper sticker of the album Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge on it."

"Gotcha. I'll be out there." I said. He nodded and left. I stood in the room gathering my things slowly, noticing it had been five minutes and the bell had rang. I quickly left the room and looked for Awsten's car, finding it quickly and hopping in the shotgun seat. He was texting on his phone, glancing over to me as I entered.

"Hey, sorry, I'm texting my w-" his breathing hitched and he halted, continuing after-"Victoria."

"Victoria?" I mumbled.

"My now ex wife as of yesterday. We had everything settled but when she found out I had sex with you she flipped and immediately called her lawyer, got the papers, made me sign them, and is moving out to her sisters today."

"If this is a bad time we can just drive in the middle of the woods and fuck, we don't have to have a dinner."

"No, I don't wanna go there. She is probably just gonna start an argument." He put his phone in the glovebox Infront of me and started the car.

"Oh.. I'm sorry this is happening when you are so young." He giggled in response as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm 29, Y/N. I know what I want and don't want. I just got pressured to do something I hoped would solve my sexuality or whatever."