small A/N about being safe with your body

Hi! This is just something I've been needing to note for awhile, as it isn't taught well to people (atleast in the U.S) and I just want to make sure all of you are safe. It is a nsfw topic and can be kind of gross for some but it is important!

I know most of my nsfw fics are no condom and only really using lube, but even if you have known the person for a year or two, even if they say they are clean, USE A CONDOM!!! This is a x male reader book (if you couldn't tell lol) and I know a lot of you are trans, but it still needs to be noted HIV/AIDS and other contagious STDs need to be recognized. It's not good enough to take the risk, trust me.

Even virgins can have HIV/AIDS if their parents have it, so even if you are married, if you haven't gotten tested, USE A CONDOM!!! It's not something to risk! It's life threatening or life ruining!

If someone pressures you into not using safe sex practices IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!! there is no excuse that actually makes sense to not wear a condom. To knock out a common excuse, condoms are naturally very flexible (you can fit a whole human head into one) so it's not too small.

I care about you guys, even if you are just a bunch of individuals online who thirst over the same man I do. Not being safe can result in lifelong regret for an hour of pleasure. Please, respect yourself and your boundaries. A lot of health clinics issue free condoms and lube for your use. UTILIZE IT!!

-Eddie

Me and the homies at the store after buying a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube so we can safely have a totally not gay orgy (I'm still straight were wearing socks)