𝗧𝗪𝗢 9th grade

STILL TRAPPIN'
__________________________

WORK HARD, BE KIND, AND AMAZING THINGS WILL HAPPEN— conan o'brien

— conan o'brien

7:58 PM
RODRIGUEZ HOUSEHOLD, GOING TO SCHOOL

"WHAT THE fuck are you wearing?" Benjamin asked his younger sister as she walked into the kitchen

"WHAT THE fuck are you wearing?" Benjamin asked his younger sister as she walked into the kitchen. Bonnie looked down at her outfit: that she was Inlove with and then back at her brother.

"Clothes." She says in a Duh tone.

"Where is the half of your pants?" He asked and Bonnie couldn't help but roll her eyes at him in pure annoyance. "It's a skirt. Your girl wears them all the time."

"Go change." He tells her but Bonnie only ignores him and pours herself chocolate milk; one of her favourite drinks. "Bonnie."

"Mum! Tell him to let me wear this!" Bonnie says looking at her mother who was trying to ignore her two kids. "Benjamin, let her wear what she wants."

"Looks like she's going to a club!" Her other brother spots making Bonnie want to kill herself right there and then. "Why are you getting involved?"

"Because I want too." Justin tells her making her throw the empty chocolate box at him but he caught it before it his face and threw it back at her but she moved aside. "Annoying ass!"

"She can wear what she wants!" Her sister yells from upstairs, hearing the conversation. "Yeah, my body, my choice."

"Don't make me body slam you!" Benjamin yells but stopped when his father gave him a glance.

"Benjamin, stop bothering your little
sister." Mark tells his oldest child who rolled his eyes and went back on his phone.

Bonnie's phone went off making her look down at it to see a text from Anna saying she was outside, Bonnie grabbed her black bag and put it on. She ran to her mom and dad and kissed there cheeks. "Anna's mom is here!"

"I didn't get a picture!" Her mother says making Bonnie look at her dad who mouths to her to run, and that's what she did, she put in her shoes and was gonna leave, she heard Justin and Benjamin yell after her. "No boys!"