𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 dance

STILL TRAPPIN'
________________________

WARMING MY HANDS ON BRIDGES I'VE BURNT— atticus

— atticus

1:45 PM
AT SCHOOL

"OH ANNA!" Bonnie yelled as she spotted Anna on in the halls, yes they aren't friends anymore and that Bonnie did beat the shit out of Maya, she had found out Anna's parents had gotten divorced

"OH ANNA!" Bonnie yelled as she spotted Anna on in the halls, yes they aren't friends anymore and that Bonnie did beat the shit out of Maya, she had found out Anna's parents had gotten divorced. Anna's parents always fought and Bonnie had let Anna stay with her sometimes.

Anna turned around, she was kinda scared she was gonna be the next person to beat her up so she kinda backed away. But to her surprise Bonnie had pulled her into a hug, Anna was surprised but she hugged her back.

Bonnie's hugs were tight but it made people feel better, many loved her hugs including Anna who melted into Bonnie's arms. "I'm so sorry about your parents, if you wanna stay at mines sometime you can."

"It's okay." Anna told her after Bonnie pulled herself away from Anna, Bonnie looked up at Anna who looked like she was gonna cry but she held the tears in. "No, you come to my house if you need too, I'm here for you. I swear on my life."

"Thank you." Anna told her making Bonnie smile, her smile made Anna feel a little more better. Bonnie then looked to see Dustin walking in the halls and then back at Anna who noticed. "You can go to him."

"Come to me if you need anything!" Bonnie told her, Anna smiled and nodded her head before Bonnie ran away to Dustin and wrapped her arms around him.

Anna smiled, she never thought Bonnie would end up dating Dustin out of all people. She had said Dustin deserved better but now as she saw them laughing with each other she knew that they deserved each other.

Behind her stood Maya who watched eye
full with jealousy. First Anna was talking to heather and her friends, she was also sitting with others during lunch. She was also going
to the dance with Heather and not her, and now she was hugging Bonnie; an ex best
friend and the girl who gave her a broken
nose and black eyes.